SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2002, 01:22 PM   #1
Agent017
Agent017 is on a distinguished road

Default NYIAS coverage on CNN & other comments

I was just watching CNN before the hour and saw opening coverage of the NYIAS. Started with the luxo SUV's but mentioned that GM would have a big day and especially Saturn and showed video of the ION, blue coupe and silver sedan. Will be doing the Toyota Psyon? this hour sometime for those interested.

Personal opinions: they say patience is a virtue. You can rag on a corporation all you like but you have reality, that is a business reality to face. I've been a fan of Saturn since the concept days in the 80's. The styling and direction may not always agree with me but for what I am looking for I find Saturn provides the value I am looking for. At this moment, I do like the quad-coupe styling better but I find nothing wrong with the sedan either. Maybe it's because I am not as demanding as others. When someone said that the ION looked like the Alero from certain angles, I was hopeful since I liked the Alero. Yes, the ION could be more "sporty" but I have been looking at the aftermarket with my next car. Plan to test drive the VUE during my next service and will be anticipating test-driving the ION in the fall when it hits my local dealer.
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Closed Thread