SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
loyalsales
loyalsales is on a distinguished road

Default Good Job Charlie, Getting Rid of Negativity

Saturnfans, that word means "fans of Saturn". I guess if this site was called Discuss Saturn good or bad, then it would be more of a forum. I think even Jill monitors the site. There should be a statement when you sign on, that this is a "fans site". If you want to be negative, it won't be allowed here. If your negative your priveleges will be revoked. In that note, "Long Live Saturn"
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
loyalsales
loyalsales is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Good Job Charlie, Getting Rid of Negativity

long live Saturn, Saturn will be back with a vengeance. Nothing like a Saturn.
If I write like this, this will keep me in good standing with Charlie. Don't ruin it for me.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
Germane German
Germane German is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
2006 VUE 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatabbot View Post

There are no American tanks in Baghdad!
They've been re-badged as German/Belgium Opels, turnabout being fair play and all.

The critiques of Saturn I read are usually well written and most of the time come from a (loving) parental-like pov. Take away the balanced perspective (good stuff and bad) or worse the snarky stuff, and I have no reason for this site in my favorites.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough

I'll always be a fan of the original Saturn from the early 90's. I'm just not a fan of anything Saturn has done in the past decade.
Celebrity Eurosport.
When the road gets a little nervous, take one of these.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:59 AM   #5
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant future

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyalsales View Post
Saturnfans, that word means "fans of Saturn". I guess if this site was called Discuss Saturn good or bad, then it would be more of a forum. I think even Jill monitors the site. There should be a statement when you sign on, that this is a "fans site". If you want to be negative, it won't be allowed here. If your negative your priveleges will be revoked. In that note, "Long Live Saturn"
Whoa, I think you're confused. Your posting privileges were revoked after you refused to respect the rules of the forum. If you look around you'll find plenty of "negative" posts about Saturn in the forum -- I think its important to discuss both sides of any topic. But I draw the line when you personally attack or chastise other members. If you can't treat people with respect, you shouldn't be posting here.

For the record, there's only been a handful of posts that have been deleted here lately. The vast majority were spam messages, but one or two contained language or content that was inappropriate for this forum. The posts you made under your alter-ego (having multiple account is not allowed), and the discussions that transpired from those posts, were deleted because of your lack of respect for others members.

I do not censor posts, but I do enforce the rules as best I can to keep things civil.

Charlie
2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)
Closed Thread