SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
1claire
1claire is on a distinguished road

Default Hey There

I've been driving the Saturn Astra 2009 model for almost 10-years now. I remain to be my favorite car even if I have a spare car. I have learned how to drive using this car the reason why I value it a lot. I am looking forward to learning how to keep this series in shape.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1claire's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1claire reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1claire is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2019, 02:20 AM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Hey There

Welcome to SaturnFans, 1claire! I'm glad that you found the website as there is plenty of good information available here. I wish you all the best with your Astra!!

I wanted to point out an item to you. In this thread link http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233260 you were responding to a member which is actually a spammer. As time goes by you'll recognize these fakes, but for now simply be weary of any posts which have nothing to do with Saturns or, at the very least, automotive concerns generally. If you believe that you're seeing a spam posting then click on the exclamation point box at the bottom left of the post in the field where the login name is located. It's how we police the website - weeding out junk posts and fake members.

311,000 miles - Holy canolli!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote