SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 11:13 AM   #1
Cxtra_Vue
Cxtra_Vue is on a distinguished road

Default seat covers (sedan)

looking for a decent set of sedan seat covers, front and back. where's the best place to get them. and whats the price. Wouldn't mind having saturn logo custom embroidered on the head rest also. Any ideas also if you have a photo of them on i'd like to see them thanks

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Cxtra_Vue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Cxtra_Vue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2004, 11:16 AM   #2
BlueIonDriver
BlueIonDriver is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe
2004 ION-2 Quad Coupe

I have a QC, but check my gallery..........
I got the neoprene seat covers thru my dealer........ and had custom matching ones made for the rear seat from www.wetokole.com

2007 Storm Grey Ion Quad Coupe:"Sport Appearance Package"-Performance package: 2.4L Ecotec

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BlueIonDriver's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BlueIonDriver reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-05-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
onlinemaggot
onlinemaggot is on a distinguished road

Default Great seat covers

I got the best lambs wool seat covers from SAM's club for $30 each front seat.

They are tan or grey. I got the grey. Awesome.

Cool in summer and warm in winter.

No backseat covers though.

I also have these for my LS2 2000

They are in my wife's new 2004 ion.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onlinemaggot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onlinemaggot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-06-2004, 11:27 AM   #4
Esca
Esca is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-3 Sedan

I got mine from my dealership today... the same neoprene seat covers as BlueIonDriver, except in black/gray.

Only 120US from my dealer! Apparently there's been a price drop! Picking them up tomorrow, can't wait! Guess i'll have to order the custom back seats soon as well, but first gotta pay my tuition... $8000 for 8 month tuition alone... crazy...

BlueIonDriver, is there anything I shoudl watch out for during the install? I can do it without taking out the front seats right?

THanks.

AEM CAI
JS STB, Progress rear swaybar, Eibach springs

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Esca's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Esca reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-06-2004, 11:41 AM   #5
BlueIonDriver

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe
2004 ION-2 Quad Coupe

the front ones are a pain in the arse, and expect to sweat, cuss and hurt your hands a bit..... I hope you have small hands...... you have to get those covers in between the two peices......
doing the front ones, I installed mine and my gfs right after another and took me about two and a half hours for both......
take into consideration about 20 minutes was spent figuring out how to take the head rests off lol lol........
the fronts are not a HUGE deal........
the rear seats you HAVE to take out..... when i started installing them on the back, i fugured i could just leave the backs of the seat on, but its a big pain, the rear seats are SO easy to take out, so might as well just do it........ careful not to bend the frame of the SEAT part in the back...

2007 Storm Grey Ion Quad Coupe:"Sport Appearance Package"-Performance package: 2.4L Ecotec

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help BlueIonDriver reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-06-2004, 11:47 AM   #6
Esca

2003 ION-3 Sedan

Alright, doesn't seem too bad, if my body wasn't already aching and sore from two straight days of exercise in the gym... lol...

Guess I'll msn you later for more details once I get the covers and take a closer look at my seats...

Finally made the decision between aftermarket leather and the covers, especially given the price drop... MUCH cheaper than leather... and probably cooler for the summer as well...

AEM CAI

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Esca's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Esca reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:34 PM   #7
Esca

2003 ION-3 Sedan

Went by the dealer today all excited about picking up my seat covers, and turns out they told me about the wrong ones. I thought they had black w/ gray inserts, but turned out it was only black w/ gray embroidering... the whole cover is black, not black gray like BlueIonDriver's black blue...

Needlessly to say, it wasn't really what I wanted, so I'm back to the drawing board looking for some nice seat covers, thinking about getting some custom made from the same place that did BlueIonDriver's back seat covers.

AEM CAI

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Esca's Reputation
Old 05-07-2004, 03:54 PM   #8
BlueIonDriver

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe
2004 ION-2 Quad Coupe

yeh go with all custom from wetokole.......... honestly they wetokoles are better quality than the saturn brand ones
if i had it to do over, i woulda went all wetokole, but ya cant get the saturn logo

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2004, 03:56 PM   #9
Esca

2003 ION-3 Sedan

no? not even if I'm willing to pay for custom embroidery work on it? (just curious)

AEM CAI

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Esca's Reputation
Closed Thread