SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
KG0MN
KG0MN is on a distinguished road

Default Vue value

I have a 2006 Vue w/ running boards, sun roof, trailer package, 2 wheel drive, new Michelin Premiere tires. Blue in color. Overall condition is excellent. What do you suppose I could sell it for? I will not trade it in on a new vehicle because they will screw me. Blue Book say $3400.00 to $4600.00. I may just drive it till the wheels fall off.

Thanks
Kevin

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KG0MN's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KG0MN reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
KG0MN is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2019, 08:01 AM   #2
phool
phool is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Vue value

Sent you a PM.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to phool's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help phool reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
phool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:08 PM   #3
Bismarck318
Bismarck318 is on a distinguished road

Location: Birthplace of Rust, FKA The Heart of the Rustbelt, AKA The Angry White Planet Ohth

2006 VUE 3.5L

Mileage, Engine, How is the Frame?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bismarck318's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bismarck318 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bismarck318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:29 PM   #4
KG0MN

39,000 miles frame is fine. It has never spent a night outside it has always been garaged and oil changed every 3,000 miles. New struts and rear shocks. I changed them because of their age and not that they failed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help KG0MN reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-11-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L

Sounds nice if it is a v6. 39k miles in 13 yrs? Sweet

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Cavell's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Cavell reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #6
KG0MN

Yes it is in great shape and when the sun shines in the car and warms the interior a bit you can still smell the new car smell. I replaced the tires a while back because I was told at one of these senior citizen driving courses that the tires while still in great looking shape and the bulk of the tread still on them. I was told the tires could fail due to age.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-12-2019, 05:42 PM   #7
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L

V6? Or donít you know?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Cavell's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Cavell reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #8
Bismarck318
Bismarck318 is on a distinguished road

Location: Birthplace of Rust, FKA The Heart of the Rustbelt, AKA The Angry White Planet Ohth

2006 VUE 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG0MN View Post
39,000 miles frame is fine. It has never spent a night outside it has always been garaged and oil changed every 3,000 miles. New struts and rear shocks. I changed them because of their age and not that they failed.
You are probably one of the few that drive less than me, (Ham Op like myself?) if those are your calls & in your native zone it likely has seen its share of salt & possibly other aggressive chemically goodness, actually parking in a heated garage would not be the best thing for it.

Nevertheless if you took care of it, it likely would command a premium, as for mine per the post below, is only worth it's weight in scrap metal. Hypothetically, if I bought "brand New" vehicles, the seats would be falling through the floor boards before the vehicle would hit 60K.

As I'm finding out Mileage sometimes don't matter, & vehicles with body cancer around my area are still commanding a premium price.... unless you are on the selling end.

Last edited by Bismarck318; 09-13-2019 at 01:14 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bismarck318's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bismarck318 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bismarck318 is offline   Reply With Quote