SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings

Old 08-08-2020, 09:46 PM   #1
Emt10fire
Emt10fire is on a distinguished road

2008 AURA XE
Default Greetings from NW Pa

Ok a little introduction to who I am and may background.
My name is Dave, 60 yrs old, originally from the Greater Pgh, Pa (SW Pa) region, living in the NW Pa region now.

I am a retired Firefighter/Emt of 20 years with a now defunct FD in the Greater Pgh, Pa region. I am a 4th generation Firefighter, 1st generation Emergency Med Tech. I currently volunteer my time with a Dept in the small town that I live in. Have been there for close to 3 years now as Fire Police. We keep the scene clear of traffic as much as possible on accident calls. (We work very close with the Local PD & the State Troopers here). We also keep an extra eye on the fire, ems &/or accident scene so our Firefighters & EMS Personnel are safe. No I can not arrest a fire (LOL), nor any arresting powers. Pa is 1 of 14 States that have Fire Police.

5 Grabdkids, 5 kids (2 Sons & 3 Daughters), Went to school to become a Mechanic back in the early 80s' but choose the path of Emergency Services instead. So my mechanic skills have been used over the years for my family & friends.

There have been 2 Saturns within my family over the past 10 years. My 1 daughter bought a Saturn Ion, had it for close to 2 years, needless to say, I think it was in my garage quite a few times for issues. Recently my Girlfriend was buying a Saturn Aura 08 from my Ex-wife (Yes that sounds weird LOL) until earlier today. It has a major issue with communication of the computer to the engine. It originally started as a starting issue close to 2 yrs ago.

I have always liked Saturn Vehicles from the start, it was a shame when Saturn went out.
If it is wet & not yours, dont touch it.
(An old EMS saying)
Emt10fire is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links