SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos


Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > How-To Library
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #41
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

the whole thing in picuteres:

THE ENGINE (TWINCAM)


THE ECTS (right?)


THE 3rd NEW ONE


The cracked old one

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #42
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

still no solution on this problem

car keeps dying in neutral, and runs ****ty when im driving about 20 mph,
if anyone knows a good mechanic in baltimore area pls let me know, dont want
to take it to the dealer again (costs and still problems )

thx

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #43
madpogue
Super Member
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Madison, WI USA
Posts: 25,713
 

1996 SW2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Your photo of the head shows both sensors. The CONNECTOR on the left of the photo (with TWO wires) is the ECTS connector. The one on the top middle of the photo is the connector for the gauge sensor. Make sure that the two-wire CONNECTOR is connected to a two-terminal SENSOR, and the one-wire connector is connected to a one-terminal sensor.

Your photo of the new sensor, with a finger on each end of it, doesn't show the important part -- how many terminals on the end where the connector goes?

The one thing I don't think we talked about (long thread) -- have you replaced that two-wire connector? If so, are the splices good?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:23 PM   #44
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
Your photo of the head shows both sensors. The CONNECTOR on the left of the photo (with TWO wires) is the ECTS connector. The one on the top middle of the photo is the connector for the gauge sensor. Make sure that the two-wire CONNECTOR is connected to a two-terminal SENSOR, and the one-wire connector is connected to a one-terminal sensor.

Your photo of the new sensor, with a finger on each end of it, doesn't show the important part -- how many terminals on the end where the connector goes?

The one thing I don't think we talked about (long thread) -- have you replaced that two-wire connector? If so, are the splices good?

hello, i repleace the right one, the sensor with the 2 wires, the 3rd sensor
that they gave me was finally the one they billed me, the ects.

its still the old connector, but there is absolutly no corrision on it,
also the old ects has no corrision on the pins, only the sensor itself
is broken.

i'll try to explain again how the problem occures:

1) starting the engine in the morning > rpm goes up to 1400 on
the cold engine and stays there
2) after about 5-10 mins of driving, the problems begin, i have to
stop, hit the clutch, and the rpm goes down rapidly to 200-400,
but it wont cut off
3) after 10-15 mins, i stop, hit the clutch, rpm goes straight down to
zero and engine cuts off, its also hard to keep 20-25 mph because
the engine dosnt run well, when i try to give it more gas, it feels like
it will cut off, but it wont, takes 1-2 seconds and it speeds up

if the rpm is going up and down between 100-500, the oil pressure
does also act funny (up and down)

if i release the clutch a little bit before the engine cuts off, the rpm
will stay at 800, which should be fine for warm engine

a guy at advanced auto stors told me that i might have problems
with the idle sensor, but i couldnt talk to him again since he's on
vacation or something now

i want to take the driving test next week, have to fix this first

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:38 PM   #45
madpogue
Super Member
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Madison, WI USA
Posts: 25,713
 

1996 SW2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illenium View Post
hello, i repleace the right one, the sensor with the 2 wires, the 3rd sensor
that they gave me was finally the one they billed me, the ects.

its still the old connector, but there is absolutly no corrision on it,
also the old ects has no corrision on the pins, only the sensor itself
is broken.
Sounds like you caught it just in time.

Quote:
1) starting the engine in the morning > rpm goes up to 1400 on
the cold engine and stays there
2) after about 5-10 mins of driving, the problems begin, i have to
stop, hit the clutch, and the rpm goes down rapidly to 200-400,
but it wont cut off
3) after 10-15 mins, i stop, hit the clutch, rpm goes straight down to
zero and engine cuts off, its also hard to keep 20-25 mph because
the engine dosnt run well, when i try to give it more gas, it feels like
it will cut off, but it wont, takes 1-2 seconds and it speeds up

if the rpm is going up and down between 100-500, the oil pressure
does also act funny (up and down)
if i release the clutch a little bit before the engine cuts off, the rpm
will stay at 800, which should be fine for warm engine

a guy at advanced auto stors told me that i might have problems
with the idle sensor, but i couldnt talk to him again since he's on
vacation or something now
Don't sweat the oil light. Anything below about 500 RPM is considered "stalled", and the oil pump is simply creating very low pressure. Check the oil at every gas fill-up, and if the oil light is off at "normal" idle (800-ish) or higher, you're fine.

There is no "idle sensor". There's a throttle position sensor (TPS), and an idle air control (IAC) solenoid. The latter is a _control_ (an _output_), rather than a _sensor_ (input). They're both mounted on the throttle body. Your problems are starting to sound like it's either or both of these. Check our How-To Library for instructions on cleaning the throttle body, including the IAC.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #46
fdryer
Super Member
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute
 
fdryer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 41,317
 

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

You can clean the idle air control valve (IACV) by removing it from the throttle body. Use electronic contact cleaner to spray the dirt/carbon off. Be careful not to push/pull the valve as it is a servo motor with the characteristic drag when attempting to move it. This may help free the binding within and will be obvious if the recent problem disappears.

The coolant sensor will operate correctly; a cold start with a high idle and gradually lower idle speed as the coolant temperature warms up until operating temperatures are reached simultaneously returning the idle back to 800-900 rpm.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:27 AM   #47
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
Sounds like you caught it just in time.

Don't sweat the oil light. Anything below about 500 RPM is considered "stalled", and the oil pump is simply creating very low pressure. Check the oil at every gas fill-up, and if the oil light is off at "normal" idle (800-ish) or higher, you're fine.

There is no "idle sensor". There's a throttle position sensor (TPS), and an idle air control (IAC) solenoid. The latter is a _control_ (an _output_), rather than a _sensor_ (input). They're both mounted on the throttle body. Your problems are starting to sound like it's either or both of these. Check our How-To Library for instructions on cleaning the throttle body, including the IAC.
hmm..maybe he said idle position or something i dunno, i will
try to clean the throttle and iac, but im not sure if thats the problem,
if theres to much dirt i would have the problems also when the
engine is cold, however, its worth a try

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:39 AM   #48
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdryer View Post
You can clean the idle air control valve (IACV) by removing it from the throttle body. Use electronic contact cleaner to spray the dirt/carbon off. Be careful not to push/pull the valve as it is a servo motor with the characteristic drag when attempting to move it. This may help free the binding within and will be obvious if the recent problem disappears.

The coolant sensor will operate correctly; a cold start with a high idle and gradually lower idle speed as the coolant temperature warms up until operating temperatures are reached simultaneously returning the idle back to 800-900 rpm.
hi, i cant find the how to and im really lost, what part is iacv, is it
part of the airsupply or the camshaft?

maybe you can mark it on one of my pics in this thread, thank you

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #49
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

sorry, i cant edit my previous post, i recognized yesterday
that the gas pedal is easier to press when the engine is
cold, after the problems started, there is some kind of pressure
on the pedal, maybe this is also part of the whole problem

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #50
richpin06
Senior Member
richpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the rough
 
richpin06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,849
 

1998 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illenium View Post
hi, i cant find the how to and im really lost, what part is iacv, is it
part of the airsupply or the camshaft?

maybe you can mark it on one of my pics in this thread, thank you
The IAC is located in the throttle body....... right hear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iac location.JPG (75.2 KB, 95 views)

...
http://www.youtube.com/richpin06a

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to richpin06's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help richpin06 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
richpin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #51
madpogue
Super Member
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Madison, WI USA
Posts: 25,713
 

1996 SW2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illenium View Post
that the gas pedal is easier to press when the engine is
cold, after the problems started, there is some kind of pressure
on the pedal, maybe this is also part of the whole problem
That's DEFinitely sounding like a dirty throttle body. It's also remotely possible that the throttle body is warped, allowing the plate to operate normally when cold, but binding it as it warms up. But I'd start with cleaning the TB.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #52
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
That's DEFinitely sounding like a dirty throttle body. It's also remotely possible that the throttle body is warped, allowing the plate to operate normally when cold, but binding it as it warms up. But I'd start with cleaning the TB.
i would be glad if its just cleaning that thing and destroy
the problem, if the throttle body is warped, how much would i
have to invest to fix that? if its a part that costs about 40 usd
i'd repleace it instead of cleaning. can i do that myself?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 PM   #53
Phredawgy
Senior Member
Phredawgy is on a distinguished road
 
Phredawgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southeastern Arizona
Posts: 1,810
 

1996 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illenium View Post
i would be glad if its just cleaning that thing and destroy
the problem, if the throttle body is warped, how much would i
have to invest to fix that? if its a part that costs about 40 usd
i'd repleace it instead of cleaning. can i do that myself?
I don't think it would be near that cheap if you had to get the whole unit....mutliply it by three or four....I don't know if or how you would go about replacing the plate.....but give the cleaning a try first.

...
The streets will flow with the blood of all the non-believers!!!! And all those who won't include their vehicles vital information in their posts!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Phredawgy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Phredawgy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Phredawgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #54
richpin06
Senior Member
richpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the roughrichpin06 is a jewel in the rough
 
richpin06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 1,849
 

1998 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by illenium View Post
can i do that myself?
Sure ..........even a caveman can do it...............

...
http://www.youtube.com/richpin06a

Last edited by richpin06; 04-04-2007 at 03:03 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to richpin06's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help richpin06 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
richpin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #55
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phredawgy View Post
I don't think it would be near that cheap if you had to get the whole unit....mutliply it by three or four....I don't know if or how you would go about replacing the plate.....but give the cleaning a try first.

ok i'll let you know if this solved my problem as soon as i have
time to clean it, maybe today or on saturday.

@richpin > im insured by geico, that means i'm able to do that
if i trust the commercial

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #56
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

HOLY COW!!!

Ok THATS DEFINITLY dirty!!

Took about 30 mins to get it clean!!!








Because i had to take the throttle body off, i decided to repleace
the TPS also, because someone mentioned that this could also be
the problem.

So i cleaned it and something changed:

- the gas pedal is easy to push, also after the engine is warm
- the rpm doesnt go up and down anymore
- the car runs much smoother

but:

- still cuts off in neutral

option 1
speed up, hit the clutch, rpm goes straight down to zero,
start it again, runs fine, put gear in, speed up, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
gear (upto 40-60mph), put it in neutral, cuts off (stall?)

option 2
put in 1st and second gear, slowly speed up, 2nd gear, slowly
speed up (bout 20 mph), put it in neutral, rpm stays at 900-1000,
doesnt cut off


whats the next step for me

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #57
fdryer
Super Member
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute
 
fdryer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 41,317
 

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

As I wrote in post #46 and after looking at those pictures of carbon build-up in the throttle body the IACV is either completely filthy and no longer operating correctly or very sluggishly working according to your last post. An original IACV that may have lasted longer than it was meant to due to possibly more exhaust exposure than other cars may have shortened its useful lifespan. Try cleaning it with electronic contact cleaner. The act of cleaning it may free the servo mechanism but still not enough to operate correctly and replacement would be necessary. Google 'idle air control valve' for the role it plays in idle speed management and emissions control.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #58
yazhere
Senior Member
yazhere is on a distinguished road
 
yazhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Near Saratoga, NY
Posts: 1,138

1995 SL1
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

And what did you do with the Idle Air Control Valve? Did you take that off and clean it? If that throttle body was that bad, the IAC valve needed some TLC too!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to yazhere's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help yazhere reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
yazhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 AM   #59
illenium
Junior Member
illenium is on a distinguished road
 
illenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 44

1992 SL2
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdryer View Post
As I wrote in post #46 and after looking at those pictures of carbon build-up in the throttle body the IACV is either completely filthy and no longer operating correctly or very sluggishly working according to your last post. An original IACV that may have lasted longer than it was meant to due to possibly more exhaust exposure than other cars may have shortened its useful lifespan. Try cleaning it with electronic contact cleaner. The act of cleaning it may free the servo mechanism but still not enough to operate correctly and replacement would be necessary. Google 'idle air control valve' for the role it plays in idle speed management and emissions control.
i cleaned the throttle body and the plastik thing that sits
on it (on the top), that part that has access to the little
hole in the TB, isnt that the IACV?

i also thought about changing the PCV (or PVC?) since it
looks kinda worn

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to illenium's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help illenium reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
illenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #60
fdryer
Super Member
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute
 
fdryer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 41,317
 

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Spark Wires??

Cleaning the IACV while attached to the throttle body will do little for the servo mechanism inside and behind the valve where it may have debris and carbon exhaust deposits interfering with smooth movement. You don't have any choices, either remove the IACV and attempt cleaning as best you can or contemplate the possibility of replacing it ($$$). I would think that its worth a try to attempt cleaning it since you have nothing to lose and the engine is still running at less than peak performance. You have the throttle body removed from the engine so removing the IACV is just another step in this cleaning process. Just my 2-cents.

The positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve is just a one-way valve for engine blow-by gases to be re-introduced back into the engine through the intake manifold. Clean with solvent or replace it.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spark Plug Wires Firing Order 01SC02 S-Series Tech 3 10-16-2009 11:00 PM
What is the spark plug wires firing order hook up? 96 sl1 AtlanticBeach S-Series Tech 2 08-13-2009 07:53 PM
spark plug wire order nmsaty S-Series General 5 02-10-2006 11:59 PM
Order of Spark Plug Wires? kossuthreb S-Series Tech 4 04-30-2005 01:50 AM
1995 SW2 spark plug wire order and torque? 95 staturn Mods and Performance 1 04-18-2005 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Advanced Forum Search | Advanced Photo Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SaturnFans.com. The Saturn Enthusiasts Site.