SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn L-Series > L-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
mc9391
mc9391 is on a distinguished road

Default back turn signal/ brake light wont work.

Hello all, new user here. I drive a 2002 Saturn L300, recently my back turn signal and back brake light quit working. The bulbs are good, i tested em out. Now, the front left turn signal is working, its just flashing really fast. I dont think its the fuse since the front turn signal is fine, i cant seem to figure out the problem though. I got a new bulb and changed it, so i figure it has something to do with the connection or something. Has anyone encountered this problem before? How did you fix it? Please help.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mc9391's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mc9391 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mc9391 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
abanerus
abanerus has a spectacular aura aboutabanerus has a spectacular aura about

2002 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
Default Re: back turn signal/ brake light wont work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc9391 View Post
Hello all, new user here. I drive a 2002 Saturn L300,

1. recently my back turn signal and back brake light quit working.
2. The bulbs are good, i tested em out.
3. Now, the front left turn signal is working, its just flashing really fast. I dont think its the fuse since the front turn signal is fine, i cant seem to figure out the problem though.
4. I got a new bulb and changed it, so i figure it has something to do with the connection or something. Has anyone encountered this problem before? How did you fix it? Please help.
1. Okay first off check all bulbs & sockets, clean all connections & pry up any depressed connection surfaces on the impacted lights. The brake lights have double filaments.
2. Good job.
3. This happens if your rear left turn signal light is disconnected /fused.
4. Changing the front left turn signal bulb will not help.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to abanerus's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help abanerus reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
abanerus is offline   Reply With Quote