SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky General

Old 03-16-2006, 11:26 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant future

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Thumbs Up SKY Featured in Bravo TV's Project Runway Show

SaturnFans.com congratulates Chloe Dao, fashion designer and winner of Bravo television's Project Runway season two. As the winner, Dao won a 2007 SKY roadster and $100,000 courtesy of Saturn to help her launch her own line. In addition, her designs will be featured in a spread in ELLE magazine, and she will also receive a mentorship from the Banana Republic Design Team. Click here for the full story. The video excepts are also online.

They used red, blue, and grey SKYs for the show.

Enjoy,
Charlie
2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2006, 02:21 AM   #2
cooktxargaflaz
cooktxargaflaz is on a distinguished road

2006 ION-3 Quad Coupe
1996 SL1
Default Re: SKY Featured in Bravo TV's Project Runway Show

My wife watches this show every season. She keeps track of the Saturn commercials and tells me that this week (aug 16) they featured the AURA on thier design segment. She said that the majority of the commercials were for the VUE and ION, but they had a great "Like always" Sky commercial.

She then informed me that the Sky would be her next car. "Its all about the design element" she told me, and I replied "You've been watching to much Project Runway" though I was secretly cheering inside.
Gotta love it.
06 Ion3 Quad Coupe
96 SL1
cooktxargaflaz is offline   Reply With Quote