SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2001, 06:12 PM   #1
KerryrreK
KerryrreK is on a distinguished road

Default Wheels and Tires for sale

These are 15" factory steel wheels with factory hubcaps. I don't know the name of the style for the hubcaps, but I hardly ever see them on Saturns and I don't think the current models have them. They have the holes around the outside (8 of them) and an indention between each hole. The rest of the hubcap looks flat. If anyone has any pics of these hubcaps (i don't) or if you know the name for them it would really help if you would post it. The wheels are in good condition (steel wheels tend to hold up better and resist damage compared to alloy) and the two of the hubcaps are new. I bought the tires about 3 months ago for around $400. Warranties won't be any good if I sell them though, only good if tires are still on my car. They are 15" 205/55 Firestone FTX02's. (pics and info can be found at tirerack.com) They have less than 2k miles on them and slight wear on the sidewalls of two of the tires (the ones on the front). They have incredible grip in the rain and should fit any S-Series Saturn. I would rather sell them to someone I could see in person so you would need to be in the Dallas, TX area (I havn't ever sold anything over the internet so I'm a bit skeptical). I will take $400 for wheels, tires, and hubcaps total or $300 for just tires but if bought over the internet you would have to pay the shipping (I'm guessing it would be expensive). I'm selling them because I'm looking to buy some aftermarket wheels.
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Closed Thread