SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 10:09 AM   #1
Luke
Master Member
Luke will become famous soon enough

1995 SL2
Default Ref Mike's "How-To" : Change the ECTS Coolant Temp Sensor w/pics!

Aux Mike
Your pictures insertion was simply exceptional. The added time so necessary to not only take them, while doing the work, but also in submitting them into this site, can not be overly appreciated. How easy the learning experience is, for those who have not affected that work, with the aid of your pictures. It is for that reason, all of you who do submit pictures, is like adding icing on the cake.

> 95 SL 2 = 653,369 Miles 40.4 MPG, as of 5/20/11. My manual Radiator Fan Switch, courtesy of Wolfman's patient installation guidance, continues to be.......invaluable < The car was retired

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Luke's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Luke reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2004, 08:24 PM   #2
auxmike
auxmike is on a distinguished road

Aw shucks Luke.
I love taking pics and whiping up these little reviews!
The best part is after coordinating the whole mess it actually looks decent and makes somewhat sense!
I plan on photographing just about every fix it I do for now on if I can....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to auxmike's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help auxmike reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-20-2005, 02:19 AM   #3
96sl2
96sl2 is on a distinguished road

1996 SL2
Default Re: Ref Mike's "How-To" : Change the ECTS Coolant Temp Sensor w/pics!

Those pictures will help me alot I am going to change my ECTS in the morning so the engine will be as cold as possible and let me tell you I have alot more confindence going in to this project with those pictures to be able to refer to I am also planning on change the thermostat on my car tomorrow. I have a 96 SL2 120k miles.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 96sl2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 96sl2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread