SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
thatjerryguy
thatjerryguy will become famous soon enoughthatjerryguy will become famous soon enough

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Attention Re: Passion vs Speculations

Personally I'd love to see Saturn survive, but I don't believe anyone at GM knows what the hell they're doing anymore. I've seen nothing from the retards running GM to make me think otherwise. It seems they've made no announcement yet (and personally if GM was going to keep Saturn they'd have said so already) because they're trying to figure out how to break the bad news.

We shall see. I hope I'm wrong.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to thatjerryguy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help thatjerryguy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
thatjerryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #22
VueCop
VueCop is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Passion vs Speculations

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsky View Post
Thousands of people out of work (Saturn is eliminated) beats hundreds of thousands (GM is liquidated). Unless you think that GMs current business model will be propped up by taxpayer funded "bailouts" every year for decades.
I also think that Buick, Pontiac and GMC should be eliminated
I agree 100%. Lean and mean is the only answer for GM. Some brands will suffer but GM survives.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VueCop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VueCop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VueCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
VueCop
VueCop is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Passion vs Speculations

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatjerryguy View Post
Personally I'd love to see Saturn survive, but I don't believe anyone at GM knows what the hell they're doing anymore. I've seen nothing from the retards running GM to make me think otherwise. It seems they've made no announcement yet (and personally if GM was going to keep Saturn they'd have said so already) because they're trying to figure out how to break the bad news.

We shall see. I hope I'm wrong.

Very true. 20 options? That's interesting, yet they will never share them with the shareholders/public (are we all shareholders now that they have gov't money?)

Not one GM exec has said XXXX brand will not be shut down or will be shut down. To me that means everything is still on the table.....their 20 options.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VueCop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VueCop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VueCop is offline   Reply With Quote