SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2006, 04:53 PM   #41
mellissam
mellissam will become famous soon enoughmellissam will become famous soon enough

2006 VUE 2.2L
Default Re: Polymer on Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp326
The 2007 models are vastly improved over the 2006s...it's their equivalent of the 2006 VUE redesign.
It was a 2007 model Torrent...quite flashy, but honestly, you'd think it was trying to play BMW/Audi or something......I wonder how long it would stay together.....That is the one thing that bugs me, is the bean counting for say, a hose clamp....can't they make a car anymore with a real hose clamp? Or use a few more bolts instead of clips....some areas ok, but I bet I could disassemble my car with nothing more than a screwdriver...thankfully the polymer, I4 and tranny keep me happy....
I should clarify, that I was recently in a Mercedes, and my god, what a difference...you could feel and hear it....Not saying a Saturn could get there, but they could at least try....I'd be a booster, but keep the polymer...it is the best thing to have on a car with space frame....hands down....it costs a few bucks, work around it, not delete it.....rant over.....time for cig break...

'Silven'

K&N / Sheep seats / Run Brds / Roof Rack / Fog Lps / Trailer Hitch / Air Horns / LEDs / Power Inv. / Cool Blues

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mellissam's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mellissam reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mellissam is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links