SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2006, 12:00 PM   #81
Uzzy
Master Member
Uzzy has a spectacular aura aboutUzzy has a spectacular aura about

2002 SC1
2005 VUE 2.2L
Default Re: Outlook VS Pacifica

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoldslsaturn
Pacifica is the suv of chrylser. Its what people buy when they want luxury but not bmw etc quality.
It's a "crossover SUV" and Chrysler's first full-size SUV will be out a in a couple of months. The Chrysler Aspen. It's a Durango, but nicer looking. And of course, it's got a HEMI.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
If your ECTS is not brass...your ass is grass.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Uzzy.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Uzzy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Uzzy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Uzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #82
agoldslsaturn
agoldslsaturn is on a distinguished road

1995 SL1
1995 SL2

ohhh a hemi.

<ducks> yeah but its the only "suv" that chrysler has right now.

ITs still a hot car and i plan to buy one Okay now i need to marry a rich guy....

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to agoldslsaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help agoldslsaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
agoldslsaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:40 AM   #83
KrgION03
KrgION03 is on a distinguished road

Not that it matters, but after having a lot of time behind the wheel of a Ford Freestyle recently...I like my mom's Pacifica a LOT better.

Kyle

18 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic, Narvik Black
15 Porsche Cayman, Carrara White
Previous:
13 Porsche Boxster
09 Mercedes-Benz C300
06 Mini Cooper S
05 Saab 9-3
03 Saturn Ion2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KrgION03's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KrgION03 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
KrgION03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #84
CptMatt
CptMatt is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XR

If folks are interested, Edmund's Inside Line has spy pics of the '07 Pacifica up. They said the test models they saw had a very prominent "4.0" badge on the tailgate with dual exhausts (more power, arrr, arrrr, arrrrr) and hood strakes, like on the Crossfire and Aspen. They've also redesigned the headlights with a more sculpted shape, like the original show car.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...cleId=115533#2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to CptMatt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help CptMatt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
CptMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #85
KrgION03

Nice Find CptMatt...I think I like the current look better.

Kyle

Previous:
13 Porsche Boxster
09 Mercedes-Benz C300
06 Mini Cooper S
05 Saab 9-3
03 Saturn Ion2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help KrgION03 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #86
CptMatt
CptMatt is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrgION03
Nice Find CptMatt...I think I like the current look better.
I like that they softened the grille to a more rounded shape, like the 300's, and seem to be accentuating the eggcrate instead the horizontal vanes alone.

Personally, I was disappointed to see the production car appear with the squared off headlights, instead of the scolloped ones on the concept. These new ones aren't exactly like the concept but are more shapely.

That's one of the things I love about the newer headlight bulbs and computer designed refractory reflectors, a headlight can be almost any shape you want. I think its great that light are conforming to the body lines instead of the other way 'round, like it used to be.
Its one of the things I like about the Aura, the shoulder crease of the body flows right down through the headlights.

I can hardly wait for LED headlights to start making the move from concepts to production. You wanna talk some exotic possibilities for lighting, whoa!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to CptMatt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help CptMatt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
CptMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:00 PM   #87
Uzzy
Master Member
Uzzy has a spectacular aura aboutUzzy has a spectacular aura about

2002 SC1
2005 VUE 2.2L

I like the new look. It's evolutionary, not revolutionary, and that's all it needed. There's no big stink about the spy shots of this one, unlike what happened when there were ones of the all-new Caravan. Chrysler had a bird that someone dare show the competition their secret weapon.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
If your ECTS is not brass...your ass is grass.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Uzzy.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Uzzy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Uzzy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Uzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:55 PM   #88
04AWDV6VUE
04AWDV6VUE is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzzy
I like the new look. It's evolutionary, not revolutionary, and that's all it needed.
My thoughts exactly. This is very very nice car. I have driven many Pacificas and the only thing I didn't like about it was power. With the addition of a 4.0L V-6, that dislike seems to be taken car of. For long trips, this is a stylish, comfortable vehicle for transporting 4 adults and all their luggage. While it does seat 6, who are we kidding, that third row is for kids only.

'04 AWD V6 VUE - For Sale!
'00 SC2 (Former)

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845871#post845871

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 04AWDV6VUE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 04AWDV6VUE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
04AWDV6VUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #89
darnell89
darnell89 is on a distinguished road

1996 SL2

I Read A Article About The Outlook & Pacifica & The Outlook Is Bigger & Better. The Pacfica Is A Piece Of ****. My Mom Had One If Was Nice But It Had Problems About Every Month Or So With The Batteries 2 The Automatic Climate Control 2 The Dashboard 2 The Lights. Chrysler Need 2 Stop Bring Out Cars That They Know Is Not Finish Getting The Bugs Out Of Just Because They R Greedy For Money They Need 2 Finish Their Homework Before They Can Come Out & Play Because Every Chrysler We Own We Had Issues With. But Know SATURN Is Cool Saturn Cars R The Most Reliablity Because I Never Had A Problem With My SATURN's They Do Their Homework Before They Play & That Awesome. Now I'm Tryin 2 Get My Mom 2 Get A Outlook But She Liked Them But She Didn't Want 2 Wait So Long Down The Road 2 Get One In About October. So She Got Another Chrysler This Time A Town & Country. I Don't Know Why She Like Chrysler So Much. Well Anyway I Will Never Get Anything Else But SATURN. SATURN U R Awesome. Can't Wait 2 See A Outlook.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to darnell89's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help darnell89 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
darnell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #90
chrisl0
chrisl0 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs Up Re: Outlook VS Pacifica

Amen man, Saturn is doing a great job with the Outlook.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to chrisl0's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help chrisl0 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
chrisl0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:58 PM   #91
KrgION03

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell89
I Read A Article About The Outlook & Pacifica & The Outlook Is Bigger & Better. The Pacfica Is A Piece Of ****. My Mom Had One If Was Nice But It Had Problems About Every Month Or So With The Batteries 2 The Automatic Climate Control 2 The Dashboard 2 The Lights. Chrysler Need 2 Stop Bring Out Cars That They Know Is Not Finish Getting The Bugs Out Of Just Because They R Greedy For Money They Need 2 Finish Their Homework Before They Can Come Out & Play Because Every Chrysler We Own We Had Issues With. But Know SATURN Is Cool Saturn Cars R The Most Reliablity Because I Never Had A Problem With My SATURN's They Do Their Homework Before They Play & That Awesome. Now I'm Tryin 2 Get My Mom 2 Get A Outlook But She Liked Them But She Didn't Want 2 Wait So Long Down The Road 2 Get One In About October. So She Got Another Chrysler This Time A Town & Country. I Don't Know Why She Like Chrysler So Much. Well Anyway I Will Never Get Anything Else But SATURN. SATURN U R Awesome. Can't Wait 2 See A Outlook.
OMG..... .....that's all I have to say.

Kyle

Previous:
13 Porsche Boxster
09 Mercedes-Benz C300
06 Mini Cooper S
05 Saab 9-3
03 Saturn Ion2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 06-26-2006, 05:54 PM   #92
04AWDV6VUE
04AWDV6VUE is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrgION03
OMG..... .....that's all I have to say.
My sentiments exactly

'04 AWD V6 VUE - For Sale!
'00 SC2 (Former)

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845871#post845871

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 04AWDV6VUE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 04AWDV6VUE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
04AWDV6VUE is offline   Reply With Quote