SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Mods
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 AM   #61
Medtactics
Medtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really nice

1999 SC2
Default Re: UCN's 2002 SC2

From What I can gather on the body kit your looking for it's the APC Body Kit+Expression Body Kit combination, the Expression Kit is what Lips are while the APC Kit is the main pieces.

I'll dig around a bit more and update again later.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Medtactics's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Medtactics reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Medtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 05:37 PM   #62
Saturn Night
Master Member
Saturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the rough

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCN Conversions View Post
I installed Auxbeam FS3 series LED low beam headlights. they look great..i think ill upgrade the high beams and Fog lights as well. the sets are around $50 each, so ill have to do them one set at a time for now.. here is a preview. Video in the works too..

You can get them HERE
That is a HUGE difference, for just low beams. How well do they perform, on the actual road? This may be a very lucrative upgrade for my own 1995 SC2

"What does a Saturn owner do, at the gas station?"

"He checks the gas, and fills the oil....."

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Saturn Night's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Saturn Night reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Saturn Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #63
UCN Conversions
UCN Conversions is on a distinguished road

2002 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Night View Post
That is a HUGE difference, for just low beams. How well do they perform, on the actual road? This may be a very lucrative upgrade for my own 1995 SC2
Check out the end if video in my post #59. Overall, i am totally satisfied with the. The camera doesnt do them justice

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to UCN Conversions's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help UCN Conversions reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
UCN Conversions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:11 PM   #64
UCN Conversions

2002 SC2

My Saturn gets a 5.7L V8 Hemi Engine Swap... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxa-hbVTt8E

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help UCN Conversions reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-04-2017, 11:21 AM   #65
fetchitfido
fetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant future

2001 SC2

Quote:
While not a bad idea, the 9006/9005 bulbs are incompatible with '91-'92 SC and '93-'96 SC2.

Subaru use's 9006 for fog lights, once I get my broken housing repaired I think I'll try these. Already have 4" square LED flood lights up top

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fetchitfido's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fetchitfido reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #66
Saturn Night
Master Member
Saturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the roughSaturn Night is a jewel in the rough

1995 SC2

Quote:
My Saturn gets a 5.7L V8 Hemi Engine Swap... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxa-hbVTt8E
Well, I would say something positive here, but you used Chrysler parts on a Saturn. I have enough trouble stomaching VW parts, in the TDi Saturn, but Chrysler!?

Why? Why take an engine, from the automaker with the WORST RELIABILITY RATINGS in the entire United States?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Saturn Night reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #67
UCN Conversions

2002 SC2

Quote:
Well, I would say something positive here, but you used Chrysler parts on a Saturn. I have enough trouble stomaching VW parts, in the TDi Saturn, but Chrysler!?

Why? Why take an engine, from the automaker with the WORST RELIABILITY RATINGS in the entire United States?
you clearly didn't watch the video...at least all the way to the end... you really think a stock saturn exhaust sounds like that?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-06-2017, 01:20 AM   #68
Medtactics
Medtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really niceMedtactics is just really nice

1999 SC2

Quote:

The 5.7 is about the only thing the ever got right, besides the viper.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Medtactics's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Medtactics reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Medtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:53 AM   #69
Saturn Night
Master Member

1995 SC2

Quote:
you clearly didn't watch the video...at least all the way to the end... you really think a stock saturn exhaust sounds like that?
I did watch the video, and I am well aware of what a stock exhaust sounds like as compared to a V-8.

I have owned V-6s, V-8s, and plenty of 4-cylinders. I have owned every marque, from GM and Chrysler(except for Cadillac and Geo), and nobody could ever pay me, let alone talk me into to owning ANYTHING Chrysler, ever again.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #70
UCN Conversions

2002 SC2

as Tax season nears...I am having a hard time deciding which to get. Both will be 17"

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-16-2018, 12:52 PM   #71
alordofchaos
alordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud of

2002 SC2
1998 SL2

Quote:
you clearly didn't watch the video...at least all the way to the end...
You got me, good one
I will say my own experience with Chrysler minivans has been very positive. First one rusted out at 210k miles at the driver side shock tower and didn't want to spend money fixing it, so I junked it.

Second one still going strong at 240k miles.

Third one has 150k? on it but a horse ran into it (horse had to be put down ) and is banged up on the front and down the entire right side (new windshield since installed) and should get back soon.

I found a pontiac torrent at the JY and answered my own question upthread. Had a code before I installed teh cluster, still have a code, but the CEL does not light up.

Research on saturnfans showed others with same issue, slight electrical differences means the Pontiac cluster will not set a CEL light.

One of these days, I'll do something about the TC light. Been driving with it for since the end of August
http://saturnfans3.saturnfans.com/~s...postcount=5201

I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 124k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to alordofchaos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help alordofchaos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:46 PM   #72
ErikTande
ErikTande will become famous soon enough

Ok that cluster is pretty dope! Nice work.

http://www.youtube.com/velocitylabs

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ErikTande's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ErikTande reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ErikTande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:22 PM   #73
UCN Conversions

2002 SC2

wheels, and 1" spacers installed...yes there is a lot of space above, but the suspension hadnt settled yet. it is a bit lower now..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!