SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2017, 11:52 PM   #1
grant404
grant404 is on a distinguished road

Default Third Generation SC2 Leather Seats, console, armrest, OEM wheels and tires

I have a nice set of black leather seats left over from my parted out 3rd generation SC2, but I think they'll also fit other generations of SC. The driver's seat has no tears and just a little bit of wear on the outer bolster, the passenger seat and back seats are very good with no tears or wear. $200 OBO for the whole set.

I also have -

a black OEM center console from a 3rd generation SC ($30 obo)

the hard-to-find optional OEM console with sliding armrest for the above mentioned 3rd Gen SC console ($40 obo)

Four 16" Ion 3 wheels (aka Ion Crosses) with center caps, mounted on 206/55r16 Kumho Ecsta Tires with about half the wear left on them. This wheel and tire combo will fit and looks great on any S-Series (I had these wheels on a 2002 SC). $200 obo for all four, tires included.

Four OEM alloy wheels from a 2002 SL2 mounted on Yokohama Avid H4s tires with good tread on them, includes center caps. $150 obo for all four, tires included.

A single OEM Saturn S-Series alloy wheel with center cap, mounted on tire with good tread, unknown which S-Series it came from (see photo). $50 obo for wheel, tire, and center cap.

They've been in storage so they're a little dusty but they clean up nicely.

Located in Central Ohio, pick up only, cash only.

Last edited by grant404; 09-16-2017 at 12:00 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to grant404's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help grant404 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
grant404 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
sc2turt
sc2turt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Third Generation SC2 Leather Seats, console, armrest, OEM wheels and tires

Do you know if the center console armrest would would fit a 97 sc2?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sc2turt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sc2turt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sc2turt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Third Generation SC2 Leather Seats, console, armrest, OEM wheels and tires

Welcome to SaturnFans, sc2turt! You might consider looking up part numbers at OE parts websites and comparing them. There are also some drawings present which may help in further answering your question.

https://www.gmpartscenter.net/

https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/

As I see it, the answer is no, but I could be wrong.

275,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:43 PM   #4
grant404
grant404 is on a distinguished road

For those interested in any of these items, for whatever reason I am apparently unable to reply via the PM system. Please contact me directly at grant135b@gmail.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to grant404's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help grant404 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
grant404 is offline   Reply With Quote