SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
Luthoro
Luthoro is on a distinguished road

Default Hello

Hey folks. I am about to pick up my third second gen SC2, but the first one in several years. My first car a decade ago was a 97 and I've long been keeping my eyes peeled for a clean one that's worth buying. I'm picking up a 98 SC2 on Friday to be my new daily driver. I remember the glory days, when there was actually aftermarket support for em. I remember Alpha Tuning and Ian's car, SPS and SMS. 6thsphere and the STC, taking trips out to tail of the dragon. I knew when I came across a manual trans dual cam S worth buying I had to snap up because they're getting hard to find in good condition. I'm excited. I'll post pics friday or saturday.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Luthoro's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Luthoro reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Luthoro is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2017, 11:26 PM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Hello

Welcome to SaturnFans, Luthoro, and I look forward to seeing the pictures of your latest SC2 daily driver!

275,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:51 PM   #3
MikeNW
Master Member
MikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really nice

Location: Lower Alabama= God's country, if God wanted mosquito and red ant bites, and to be covered in mildew

1997 SL

Now that's a real Saturn fan!

97 SL. Born 6/5/97, bought 7/7/97
08 Burgman 400
02 Haro MTB- can't kill it, still trying though

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MikeNW's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MikeNW reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MikeNW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
Luthoro
Luthoro is on a distinguished road

I realized I never actually updated this post at all haha

Since purchase I've installed an OBX header, exhaust, AMR front and rear tower braces, AMR 22mm rear sway, rear disc conversion with Goodridge stainless lines, A/C and P/S deleted. She'll get new paint like a red hot next year.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Luthoro's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Luthoro reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Luthoro is offline   Reply With Quote