SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Green Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2017, 03:48 AM   #1
scayetanot
scayetanot is on a distinguished road

Default ABS Code

Hi,

Could you confirm that C0300 and C1222 are related to ABS or speed sensor.

The code C0300 and P0442 were raised for my saturn vue 2009 Hybrid. I have change the fuel cap and erase the system to clean-up the code.

After having drove for few miles, the engine light was off and come up once more. As I had the C0300 and the ABS/TC light on, I was expecting, finding this code once more but funnily when I have read the computer of the car, the C0300 wasn't there anymore but replaced by C1222.

I don't understand... Anyone already faced these issues?

Regards
Sebastien

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to scayetanot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help scayetanot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
scayetanot is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: ABS Code

'C' - chassis codes. What brand of reader did you retrieve codes from?

AutoZone, according to members here, upgraded their readers to decode abs errors. It's presumed the abs light is on all the time to indicate a fault and store codes. If in doubt, always try a another reader to corroborate what you have.

The two error codes do seem to be abs related;

https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_co...ssis-codes.php

C0300 - Rear Speed Sensor Malfunction

C1222 - Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Input Signal is 0

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote