SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
Strun
Strun is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 2.4L
Default New car, New forum member

Hello, thought I'd make a post to make my presence known. I just purchased a 2008 Saturn Vue XE with 66k miles for $7900 out the door. It's very clean and seems it has been well maintained. It has a sun/moon roof whatever you want to call it. I come from a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee as well from a Jeep forum. Sadly my Jeep dropped a valve seat and made the engine not worth repairing. Needed something asap and came across this Saturn at a local used car dealer. Much different driving experience coming from solid axle suv with a steering box and no rack and pinion. This car is much more modern and surprisingly very comfortable to drive. One thing I did noticed is that it's pretty shaky at idle when you are in drive, is that normal for a 4 cyl? I've never owned a 4 cyl in my life lol. But other than that it drives incredibly smooth, through the engine and transmission.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Strun's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Strun reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Strun is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links