SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Mods
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
NotaNigRigged04
NotaNigRigged04 is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-2 Sedan
1998 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Konig's on an Ion-2?

Hello everyone!

I'm hoping you guy's out there can help me out with a question/problem that I have regarding a set of aftermarket wheels for my wife's 2004 Ion 2 4-door sedan that I just can't seem to get a correct answer for from anywhere else!

I know NOTHING about after-market wheels, the shops I've worked in over the years didn't do anything wheel related, other than plug a flat tire or pound out a dented rim, we just didn't touch wheels at all, one shop I worked at for ages was right next door to a tire shop, so we'd just send you over to them if/when you needed wheels, sadly they're long gone now though, so I can't just ask those guy's!

Anyway, my wife found the Konig Forward wheels (the ones in white with the gurly pink stripe on them) sorry, the site won't let me post the link for them, so I made the screenshot my avatar, and naturally, after she saw them on the "wheel visualizer tool" that I got the screenshot from she just has to have them on her Ion now, and I'm not sure if I should just get them and try to fit them on, or if I'll have to tell her "Nope, they just wont fit, go make me some pie and find something else!" lol .

Part of the problem is, is confusion caused by just about every online website that sells the Konig Forwards which say they will fit, but all those "See if this product will fit your vehicle" thing that are on sites like Amazon and eBay all say they will NOT fit, so I'm a wee bit confused.

I have even tried to contact Konig and a few authorized Konig dealers a couple weekends ago to ask them and not a single one has ever gotten back to me!

Also, if they won't fit I'd like to know why.

Thanks for your time and patience!

If it ain't broke....you probably didn't beat on it hard enough! Doh!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to NotaNigRigged04's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help NotaNigRigged04 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
NotaNigRigged04 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links