SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
Medtactics
Medtactics is a jewel in the roughMedtactics is a jewel in the roughMedtactics is a jewel in the roughMedtactics is a jewel in the rough

1999 SC2
Default Rare Saturn Ion Red Line for sale has low miles because it was 'bought as a toy'

Came across this today, only asking 10k with 30k miles on it. It's also in Michigan.

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/...ine_for_s.html

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Medtactics's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Medtactics reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Medtactics is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2016, 09:28 AM   #2
daver
daver has a spectacular aura aboutdaver has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION Red Line
1999 SC2
Default Re: Rare Saturn Ion Red Line for sale has low miles because it was 'bought as a toy'

Asking price is a little high, but I'm guessing it is somewhat negotiable.
One thing for sure, there can't be more than a handful of Red Lines left with low miles like that one. If it's stock, someone could pick up a great car here.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to daver's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help daver reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
daver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #3
satfan91
satfan91 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Rare Saturn Ion Red Line for sale has low miles because it was 'bought as a toy'

I picked up my 06 comp package for way less than this one a few years back and it had even less mileage than this. All stock cali garage queen with no rust, its still that way except the mileage and no longer stock.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to satfan91's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help satfan91 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
satfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #4
macantley
macantley is on a distinguished road

I buy alot of cars from insurance auctions and I have yet to see one of these show up local for me, My wife has always wanted an Ion redline, she just loves the suicide doors.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to macantley's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help macantley reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
macantley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #5
outsiderX
outsiderX is on a distinguished road

Very neat red Ion that is not abused. Should worth the price

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to outsiderX's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help outsiderX reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
outsiderX is offline   Reply With Quote