SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2016, 08:57 AM   #41
swanky269
swanky269 has a spectacular aura aboutswanky269 has a spectacular aura aboutswanky269 has a spectacular aura about

Dizzy Re: 2003 Saturn Vue Stalling out

I have a 2003 Saturn vue iv owned it for 2wks the car just kept stalling out for no reason couldn't understand on the highway doing 70 fuel would cut out wait for security light would flash 3times then fuel would come back on in the city would have to pull over and restart was driving me crazy so I looked into the electrical couldn't find anything no engine light so no code after me and a buddy banging heads we came up with something I changed the ignition switch it was easy took top off steering column then lower panel off below steering wheel behind the ignition there is a ignition switch there were to bolts on it 1 wiring clip took 5min to change then just for kicks because we had to do this before on someone car we said lets try it we added a extra ground to ecu witch is located in the front of the engine driver side corner it bolts to the side of engine so we saw there was a ground on it we could not follow it to make sure it was good because it went into the harness so we added anther one to it and ran a new ground straight to the battery we
left the original one where it was and just added it happy to say the car does not stall anymore not sure witch one worked but the switch is 45 bucks but ground was free so happy this is over I hope this helps anyone with this problem

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to swanky269's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help swanky269 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
swanky269 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links