SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
Psycho Mike
Psycho Mike is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XE
Default Another Canuck

Hi All,

Well, after a hiatus of a few years, I'm back in a Saturn. I had a Saturn Ion (~2004 Ion 1) that I traded in back in 2010 as the family needed more room and we were still a 1 car family. I had done a little cosmetic work on that car (painted the rails black, added black vinyl to the centre channel in the hood and C-pillars...changed the look a lot), but not much else.

Jump forward to 2016 and we're a 2 car family and I've traded in a Japanese Kei truck on an '08 Astra XE 5 door that had only 100,000 km on it.

So far it has reminded me why I love the Opel Delta frame and I know I won't have to share with the wife as she doesn't drive stick

Only issue I am having right now is the well known cam position sensor, but as it is a very recent acquisition, I have the vendor dealership correcting that issue

Hopefully I can add to the conversations and mods in the future

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Psycho Mike's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Psycho Mike reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Psycho Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2016, 12:59 AM   #2
Astrofarian
Astrofarian is on a distinguished road

2001 SC2
Thumbs Up Re: Another Canuck

A little late, maybe, but welcome from another Canadian named Mike, lol. Are YOU Mike from Canmore? Sorry, I get asked that all the time.
Funny no one replied to your post but whatever....you're here and you got another Saturn. Let the games begin!
-M!ke-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astrofarian's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astrofarian reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astrofarian is offline   Reply With Quote