SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2015, 07:32 PM   #1
Samger2
Samger2 has a spectacular aura aboutSamger2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Howdy from Ohio

Hello all. I'm a first time Saturn owner...kind of surprising as both of my brothers as well as my father and grand father all owned Saturns....actually dad and one brother still own them....dad owns a 2006 Ion and brother owns an L series...not sure of the year.

I joined the party just a week ago, as my brother upgraded from his 1999 SL2 to a newer model L series.

I drive 60 miles round trip daily to work and my 2001 F-150 was getting 17mpg downhill with the wind behind me on a great day...so needless to say I was looking for a better mpg vehicle to drive back and forth to work. My brother was kind enough to give me his 99 SL2 for free when he upgraded!

Only has just under 117k on it. The only down side is he didn't really keep it up very well...I spent a solid 5 hours last weekend scouring the interior as his kids soiled it. He had house speakers on the rears shelf as the rears were blown. I found the fronts to be blown as well, so I've ordered 4 new speakers from crutchfield...and it's only got a cassette player, so that'll need to change as well.

All in all with some TLC and general maintenance I think it'll be a great little car...especially considering the price tag

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Samger2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Samger2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Samger2 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links