SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2015, 02:13 PM   #1
onlinebiker
onlinebiker is a jewel in the roughonlinebiker is a jewel in the roughonlinebiker is a jewel in the rough

Default Happy Saturnalia

It's that time of year, isn't it...

Hi... New guy to the forum....

My SO and I both have had SC2's for quite some time. She bought her 96 new in 1996 and has put 330,000 miles on it. My 95 I bought used in 2002 and now have 200,000 on it. Mine still runs fine - her's the #3 cylinder lost compression.So we parked hers, and got another 96 SC2.... Then a 94, then another 95... ect. ect.....

We gave up trying to name cars, and just go by the order they we bought them, and just gave them numbers....

We just picked up a rust free 97 SL2 (our first 4 door) and it's #7 (We parted one out, and sold one -- so we still own 5)...

I'm retired -- and have a small machine shop of my own here at the house --- and have a 2 post lift in the garage bay -- plus a big Miller TIG welder..... So, The SO goes to work every day - and I stay home and work on Saturns.....

I've got an engine I pulled and rebuilt - had it in #3 -- and am going to put it into #1 -- which is also a rust free body......

On it goes..........................

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onlinebiker's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onlinebiker reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onlinebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Happy Saturnalia

Wow, all of that repair equipment at home...that's fabulous! Welcome to SaturnFans!! Yes, happy Saturnalia. Let's party like the Romans of old........
Nah, I'm wishing you and your SO a very happy Christmas!!!

276,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote