SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2015, 04:05 PM   #1
2008XR
2008XR is on a distinguished road

Default Power steering cooler on Outlook

Hello everyone,
I had to replace on my 2008 outlook steering pump with rack and pinion twice already and one my friend with racing experience suggest to instal power steering cooler. I could not find 100% info if outlook have it already from factory or not and if somebody done that before would be great to know any suggestion and advises if it any. It's different brands around from 30 to 80$ but the quality could be the same according to some feedback so from Amazon.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 2008XR's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 2008XR reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
2008XR is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
Penrod
Penrod has a spectacular aura aboutPenrod has a spectacular aura about

2009 Outlook XE
Default Re: Power steering cooler on Outlook

I just replaced to rack and pinion and power steering pump on wife's outlook. I didn't see anything about a power steering cooler though. Why have you had to replace it twice?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Penrod's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Penrod reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Penrod is offline   Reply With Quote