SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2015, 09:48 AM   #1
Sombramujer
Sombramujer is on a distinguished road

1991 SL
2007 VUE 2.2L
Default New to site

Hi everyone, I'm new here and need help getting around, I joined this site because I have a 1991 Saturn SL 1.9 SOHC with the 5 speed manual transmission. Simply love this car.

Can anyone tell me where on the site do I go to ask questions about Saturn Vues (all questions) and then I need mechanical directions

Thanks in advance

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sombramujer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sombramujer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sombramujer is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: New to site

From the main site page, look along the red bar and click on the FORUMS tab. This opens into another page. Scroll down the MODELS listing and click on Vue Tech to open another page in the Vue tech forums. All Vue threads are listed. Occasionally a new member posts in the wrong forum and pointed in the right direction to allow the most exposure by fellow members with the same model for best replies. Try reading the FAQ's before posting a new thread. It won't be long before you become familiar with maneuvering around.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #3
StimulisRK
StimulisRK is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New to site

Welcome, I'm new as well.
If you go to the Forum homepage, you'll see a message board for the Vue's

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to StimulisRK's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help StimulisRK reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
StimulisRK is offline   Reply With Quote