SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
jper
jper is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 3.0L
Question No turn signals or hazard lights after towing trailer

Hi everyone,

We hooked up a trailer to our 2002 Saturn Vue AWD and, at first, the lights were working great. About halfway through our trip, however, we noticed that our turn signals were no longer working on the trailer or the car. Once we reached our destination and removed the trailer wiring kit for the lights, we were hoping the lights would start working again, but they did not. I assume we've shot some fuses, but I don't know how to find which ones or how to replace them. I did go ahead and replace the hazard switch already (using the instructions I found on this forum - thanks!), and that sadly did not fix the problem. Do you agree this is likely a fuse issue? If so, could someone please provide instructions on how to replace the fuses?

The hazard lights make no sound when the switch is pressed, nor do the turn signals make any sound when the turn signals are turned on.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jper's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jper reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jper is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
vasy
Advanced Member
vasy is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE Green Line
Default Re: No turn signals or hazard lights after towing trailer

Check fuses.
They are located on the passenger left kick panel area.
Once you open a door, it has a guide printed on it. Another area fuses are located is under the hood, top(ish) right side. It is a marked rectangular black box with fuse and relay diagram on the bottom.
You may have overloaded the system with the kit.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to vasy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help vasy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
vasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
jper
jper is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 3.0L
Default Re: No turn signals or hazard lights after towing trailer

Thanks very much. For anyone new to automotive care like myself, I found the following video helpful: carcarekiosk.com/video/2004_Saturn_Vue_2.2L_4_Cyl./fuse_interior/replace

My turn signals now work!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jper's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jper reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jper is offline   Reply With Quote