SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Relay > Relay General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
jennie
jennie is on a distinguished road

Default 2000 Saturn 3.0 location of relay

I had a check engine soon warning, my mechanic coded it at p0050. He checked all fuses, but can't find where the "relay" is, any ideas out there? It was getting dark, and I am bringing the car back in 3 days, so I said I would look for answers on the web. After reading some of the answers for various questions, I think I am in the right place. I see there are some smart people out there! Please help!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jennie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jennie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jennie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: 2000 Saturn 3.0 location of relay

Are you sure your mechanic decoded a P0050 as a relay fault? The Saturn list of generic error codes lists DTC P0050 HO2S Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1. Presuming you have a 3.0L V6 engine, there are four(4) O2 sensors used, two on each side of the V6 engine. Two are mounted before the catcons (pre-catalytic converter), two are post catcon. Cylinders closest to the radiator are 2,4,6 while cylinders 1,3,5 are closest to the cabin. Bank 2 sensor 1 would mean the pre-cat O2 sensor on the radiator side exhaust manifold is faulty.

Mileage?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #3
maithly
maithly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 2000 Saturn 3.0 location of relay

We're trying to figure a way to haul extra luggage with a 2006 Relay. There's no roof rack or hitch. Does anyone know of a bag that will attach to the roof?

leather jackets [url=http://www.leather-jacket.info]leather-jacket[/url]
leather biker jackets for men [url=http://www.leather-jackets.me]leather biker jackets for men[/url]
Handbags [url=http://www.handbags4sure.com]handbags4sure.com[/url]
70-417 questions [url=http://www.actualtests.com/exam-70-417.htm]70-417 questions[/url]

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to maithly's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help maithly reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
maithly is offline   Reply With Quote