SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
420satrun
420satrun is on a distinguished road

Default newbie!

hey yall! just got myself a 1993 saturn from my aunt, great condition, previously had a 1996 2 door, but the floor was rusted through, dam Canadian winters.. i had found this site when trying to fix my odometer.

i just got it fixed today after getting the new gear. at first it didnt work, then i looked up the part # from the circuit that controls the PWM for the odometer and taximeter. (pin#3) it seems it has an auto shut off in case of short circuit or over load, and if your found that the teeth on the gear broke and had stopped the motor from moving this would of caused an over load. and shut the PWM down (temporarily) after applying 5 volts to the 3 terminals for the motor i some how manged to reset the IC chip, and it no works. thanks to this site i was able to fix it no problem,

now on the the fuel tank sensor. i got my old one from the 1996 out but it has a 4 prong conector, the 1993 has only 3, i know 1 wire is 12 volt+ the other 2 are for the level sensor.. any idead if i could use the 1996 unit on my 1993?

cheers yall!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 420satrun's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 420satrun reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
420satrun is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
toyou
toyou is on a distinguished road

Default Re: newbie!

Hello
I'm new here! right now I am orientating myself into rebreather, I am tim. nice to meet all of you , I hope I can learn more and help others solve the problem.
thanks, wish happy.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to toyou's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help toyou reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
toyou is offline   Reply With Quote