SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Shadow_tek001
Advanced Member
Shadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Coolant leak ALLREADY!!!???

barely 50k klm and im leaking coolant from I believe the water pump...WTF?

Warranty expired in may.... :-(

Not happy!

Edward

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Shadow_tek001's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Shadow_tek001 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Shadow_tek001 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Shadow_tek001
Advanced Member
Shadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of lightShadow_tek001 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Coolant leak ALLREADY!!!???

Well...GM has agreed to cover %50 of the repair cost... Now I'm just waiting to see how much that'll be..

Edward

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Shadow_tek001 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Shadow_tek001
Advanced Member

$450.....sigh.....
FML.... They won't give me %50 off of the lower priced part because it's not OEM and can't be warrantied.

I really hate GM....

Edward

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
VUEmaniac
VUEmaniac has a spectacular aura aboutVUEmaniac has a spectacular aura aboutVUEmaniac has a spectacular aura about

1997 SC2

Just take it down to your local Saturn dealer....oh wait...

That does seem to be a rather early death for a wp though.

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. -Frank Herbert-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VUEmaniac's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VUEmaniac reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VUEmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
Shadow_tek001
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUEmaniac View Post
Just take it down to your local Saturn dealer....oh wait...

That does seem to be a rather early death for a wp though.
If only....

Turns out it was a little bit less, cause they were originally quoting the price of the wp replacement plus a coolant flush - so I said to hell with the coolant flush I can do that myself, and then the price dropped another $65 or so. So rather then buy the pulley tool and try to do it myself I just had them do it.

Still....

Edward

REWARD EXCELLENCE!