SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Mods
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
ninetynineSC2
Advanced Member
ninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura aboutninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura aboutninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura about

1999 SC2
Default Foglights with highbeams?

Did some forum digging and couldn't find anything about this in the S series forum so here goes

Is there a way to make the foglights stay on with the highbeams? I was thinking about doing the quad headlight mod but I was curious if the foglights can be wired or in some way rigged to stay on with the highbeams. Also, if I would go though with the quad light mod, would the foglights stay on as well?

Current:

1999 SC2, 186,XXX

Past:

1989 Mustang LX, Unknown mileage(JY engine in it when I got it)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ninetynineSC2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ninetynineSC2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ninetynineSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
fetchitfido
fetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud offetchitfido has much to be proud of

2001 SC2
Default Re: Foglights with highbeams?

It's a 5 minute mod for '95-'99. Remove the shroud around the radio, unplug the switch, then clip the pink wire on the near (driver) side of the plug (viewpoint of it being plugged in & installed). Leave more then enough room to put it back if you decide to undo it.

Maybe it's not a pink wire, but it is on the near/driver side.

Six way headlights when you have lows,highs & fogs on. Should give better search results

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fetchitfido's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fetchitfido reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
ninetynineSC2
Advanced Member
ninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura aboutninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura aboutninetynineSC2 has a spectacular aura about

1999 SC2

When you say shroud do you mean like the cover I'd remove to take out the stereo? Or would it be the fusebox shroud on the drivers side? Also which plug is it? Assuming there are multiple plugs.

Current:

1999 SC2, 186,XXX

Past:

1989 Mustang LX, Unknown mileage(JY engine in it when I got it)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ninetynineSC2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ninetynineSC2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ninetynineSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #4
wi111y
Advanced Member
wi111y is on a distinguished road

1995 SL
1995 SW2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynineSC2 View Post
When you say shroud do you mean like the cover I'd remove to take out the stereo? Or would it be the fusebox shroud on the drivers side? Also which plug is it? Assuming there are multiple plugs.
Yes, the piece of plastic trim around the radio that the defrost / foglight switch is attached to. And it's all one plug that plugs into there

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wi111y's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wi111y reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
wi111y is offline   Reply With Quote