SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Astra > Astra General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
sc1twntrbo
sc1twntrbo is on a distinguished road

Default Selling my Astra

has 53000 miles and i have it listed for $10,700. am i asking too much? just trying to get out of it and didnt know if I was priced too high.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sc1twntrbo's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sc1twntrbo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sc1twntrbo is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
sc1twntrbo

Default Re: Selling my Astra

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/2949366475.html

i couldnt post the link in the first one, what do you think?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help sc1twntrbo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
krazykreat
krazykreat is on a distinguished road

1991 Astra XE
1991 Astra XE
Default you are right

I think that's right!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to krazykreat's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help krazykreat reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
krazykreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
vanilla sky
vanilla sky is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

That's about what dealerships tend to ask for the cars so that might turn a few buyers off, but I would personally spend that much on one of these cars, and since I do prefer to purchase from an individual, I'd be looking at yours if I were both local and in the market.

In reality, I wouldn't expect the average car buyer to spend ore than about $8000 on one of these cars. If you can, hold out for someone that knows what the car is and how cool they are. I got an off-hand offer at an autocross a couple weekends back for $12,000. It was someone that wanted to buy the car new but couldn't afford one at the time. A lot of car guys know what they are, but they either love them or they hate them. Most seem to love them, but wish they had more power. That's been the point I've had most people turn mine down, the test drive. Then again, every test drive has been on an autocross course.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to vanilla sky's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help vanilla sky reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
vanilla sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
sc1twntrbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla sky View Post
That's about what dealerships tend to ask for the cars so that might turn a few buyers off, but I would personally spend that much on one of these cars, and since I do prefer to purchase from an individual, I'd be looking at yours if I were both local and in the market.

In reality, I wouldn't expect the average car buyer to spend ore than about $8000 on one of these cars. If you can, hold out for someone that knows what the car is and how cool they are. I got an off-hand offer at an autocross a couple weekends back for $12,000. It was someone that wanted to buy the car new but couldn't afford one at the time. A lot of car guys know what they are, but they either love them or they hate them. Most seem to love them, but wish they had more power. That's been the point I've had most people turn mine down, the test drive. Then again, every test drive has been on an autocross course.
yea i think saturday I'll just drop it off at carmax

REWARD EXCELLENCE!