SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #1
Darth Vuer
Darth Vuer is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE 3.5L
Default 2007 Saturn vue redline??

So with all the research I've done I can't find anything on a 2007 redline and where could I find a redline body kit for my 2007 vue.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Darth Vuer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Darth Vuer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Darth Vuer is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
RedGeminiPA
RedGeminiPA will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 2007 Saturn vue redline??

What is it you're looking for?

There is such a beast as a 2007 Vue Red Line. They were mechanically the same as any other 2004 - 2007 3.5L V6 Vue. The exception would be the BCM has a higher programmed top end speed limiter (non-neutered '05s - '07), which is based on the VIN - Red Line spec.

If you're only looking for the front & rear bumpers, rocker trim and wheels, you might have trouble finding what you're looking for, unless you luck out at a junkyard.

The springs are different - 1" lower ride height.

The interior was different - leather/suede seats, dark carpet and other interior trim pieces (some '05s, '06 & '07).

Any '06 - '07 cosmetics would work (bumpers etc.)

Avid Apple, car and vacuum enthusiast. Don't hate! ;)

Current:
'04 FWD 3.5L

Previous:
'05 AWD Red Line
'02 L200

http://www.facebook.com/SaturnFansNorthEast

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to RedGeminiPA's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help RedGeminiPA reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
RedGeminiPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Darth Vuer
Darth Vuer is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE 3.5L

Yeah that's what I'm mostly looking for after this summer I'll be coming back with some cash and I was looking to get front and rear bumpers and the trim and rockers and maybe better rims the interior isn't issue I'm fine with mine and all that but, was the 2007 redline put into the shadows or am I just missing all the info on it

Darth Vuer.

2007 Vue 3.5l v6 250 hp
2001 VW jetta Wolfsburg edition 1.8t-sold

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Darth Vuer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Darth Vuer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Darth Vuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
RedGeminiPA
RedGeminiPA will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE 3.5L

If you find info on the '06, it should be the same.

Avid Apple, car and vacuum enthusiast. Don't hate! ;)

Current:
'04 FWD 3.5L

Previous:
'05 AWD Red Line
'02 L200

http://www.facebook.com/SaturnFansNorthEast

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to RedGeminiPA's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help RedGeminiPA reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
RedGeminiPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
carblegal
carblegal is on a distinguished road

A little of topic:

Regarding the interior differences between a Redline and Regular vue besides the seats and footwell lighting. (And Redline floor mats)

- Is the Steering wheel different? (leather wrapped?)

- Gas and brake pedals?

- Dash trim surrounds?

- What about the gauge cluster? Is that Redline specific?

I have never been in a Greenline, but whats it got thats different (interior wise) from regular vue and redline.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to carblegal's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help carblegal reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
carblegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
XRL
Master Member
XRL will become famous soon enoughXRL will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE Red Line

Leather wrapped yes, but not really different

- Gas and brake pedals?
Some may have come with aluminum pedals, but I don't believe that was a standard item (it may have been a dealer added item anyways)

- Dash trim surrounds?
Some years the consoles and center dash bezel are a darker color than in non Redlines

It's the same

Answers in italics

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to XRL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help XRL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
col_dude190
Advanced Member
col_dude190 will become famous soon enough

2006 VUE Red Line
2004 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by carblegal View Post
A little of topic:

Regarding the interior differences between a Redline and Regular vue besides the seats and footwell lighting. (And Redline floor mats)

- Gas and brake pedals?

- Dash trim surrounds?

I have never been in a Greenline, but whats it got thats different (interior wise) from regular vue and redline.
In regards to the interior of the Redline, for '04 and '05 the interior of the Vue Redline was basically identical to the interior of the regular Vues, except for the select few '05's that got the ebony interior. '05's with the ebony interior not only got the better seats, but they also received a matching black center console and carpet. Otherwise the interior was identical to the regular Vue interior.

For '06 and '07, the Redline had several interior differences from the standard Vues. The ebony seats, black carpet, and black center console became standard on the Redline. Also, the door panels with the matching black inserts were exclusive to the Redline. The gas and brake pedals of the '06 and '07 Redlines had chrome "sport" pedal covers instead of the standard black covers. Also, the gauge cluster of the '06 and '07 Redlines had specific Redline dark faced/rimmed gauges, but were otherwise identical to the regular Vue gauges. The steering wheel was identical to the leather wrapped wheels on all other Vue models and the dash surround used in the Redlines is identical to the standard silver dash surrounds used on the 4 cylinder models.

The interior of the Greenline is exactly the same as the interior of the regular Vues with two exceptions. First, on the HVAC controls, the AC button is a two stage bright green button instead of the regular AC button so that owners can switch between regular AC mode and "ECO" AC mode to save gas. The only other difference is the gauge cluster, which has a charge gauge instead of coolant temperature gauge. The gauge cluster also has a built in "ECO" light that illuminates when the driver is achieving high fuel economy.

Hope that answers your question

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to col_dude190's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help col_dude190 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
col_dude190 is offline   Reply With Quote