SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced Forum Search | Advanced Photo Search

Old 04-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
velleguy73
velleguy73 is on a distinguished road

2001 SL
2002 SL
Default 02 SL seats in a 93 SL?

Will they fit? I know I will have to swap the seatbelt receivers. Will the fronts bolt in? Does the rear fit?

Thanks for the help!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to velleguy73's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help velleguy73 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
velleguy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
fetchitfido
fetchitfido is a name known to allfetchitfido is a name known to allfetchitfido is a name known to allfetchitfido is a name known to allfetchitfido is a name known to allfetchitfido is a name known to all

1996 SC2
1997 SW2
Default Re: 02 SL seats in a 93 SL?

Swap the belt buckle to the receiver car year.

Fronts bolt in fine (other then buckle, any year/model swaps to any other year/model). Rears might fit, probably won't (and are model/sometimes year specific without a bit of fabrication).

My collection of S-Series info: "https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5D8XfJgavxrdE5mcHBlMG5rbUU&usp=sharing" (copy & paste between quotes)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fetchitfido's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fetchitfido reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
AlainMDavos
AlainMDavos will become famous soon enough

1995 SL1

Front seats will fit and the rear bottom seat will fit. The only part is the rear seatbacks as they are a bit large. You will need to modify it to fit. Use the plastic insert from the old one and then trim the sides and bottom to match the size of the original one. I have done this to my Saturn.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AlainMDavos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AlainMDavos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
AlainMDavos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
velleguy73
velleguy73 is on a distinguished road

2001 SL
2002 SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainMDavos View Post
Front seats will fit and the rear bottom seat will fit. The only part is the rear seatbacks as they are a bit large. You will need to modify it to fit. Use the plastic insert from the old one and then trim the sides and bottom to match the size of the original one. I have done this to my Saturn.
Cool! I'd say I can handle that. Did youi hane to fabricate on the center or outside hinge points?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to velleguy73's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help velleguy73 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
velleguy73 is offline   Reply With Quote