SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
Blasthoff
Blasthoff is on a distinguished road

1999 SL1
Default New Member, Long Time Saturn Owner

Hi, I've been a happy owner of a 1999 SL1 for twelve and half years. It is getting on in age and has given me good service in what has not always been the best of conditions. 91,200 miles of which many have been "short runs" or what I would label "hard duty". I have to admit I have ignored the car, except for changing oil. I've changed trans oil twice, plugs two or three times, it has been easy just to drive and not think about it. It has given me good service for a long time. It's now at a point I either give it some attention or get something else. I just hate giving things up, especially since I feel I owe the car more then it owes me. My hope is that it will be worth the effort. Finding this forum sure helped me perk up interest.

Tomorrow I will be installing a new EGR valve, spark plugs, change oil and time permitting change thermostat. I think I might have a radiator leak, I'll need to check it out. I sure do appreciate the info I am picking up on this forum already. I am looking forward to spending some time here. When I start to work on things, I get interested or some might say "mildly addicted". I will be lurking in the background for awhile, there is a ton to follow and I will be soaking it up.

Will be looking forward to "seeing" everyone!

Bill

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Blasthoff's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Blasthoff reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Blasthoff is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links