SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Bubba_T
Bubba_T is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Sedan
Default How do I upload a photo?

Ok guys and gals I've got a question. I feel completely dumb asking this since I'm no rookie to computers/networks/etc. But I simply cannot figure out how to upload a picture of my Saturn. Here's a screen shot of what I see when I try. Where is the "Browse" button?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2010-06-11 at 9.15.27 PM.jpg (101.7 KB, 9 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bubba_T's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bubba_T reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bubba_T is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
adventureoflink
Master Member
adventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura about

1997 SL2
Default Re: How do I upload a photo?

Isn't the photo section still down anyway?

97 SL2
DOB: 3/19/97
Date Obtained: 5/30/07

2004 Merc G.Marquis GS
DOB: 2/4/04
Date Obtained: 7/6/12

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to adventureoflink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help adventureoflink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
adventureoflink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #3
Astra3Dr
Astra3Dr is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2008 Astra XR

Do you want to post a pictures say in this thread?, think you need to have at least 15 posts before you can do that.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astra3Dr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astra3Dr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astra3Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Bubba_T
Bubba_T is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra3Dr View Post
Do you want to post a pictures say in this thread?, think you need to have at least 15 posts before you can do that.
Ok, that would make sense, because I couldn't post html code until 15 posts either. Hey wait, this will be my 15th post....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bubba_T's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bubba_T reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bubba_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
adventureoflink
Master Member
adventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura about

1997 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra3Dr View Post
Not to go off on a tanget, but you somehow related to that Astra5dr or whatever person here?

97 SL2
DOB: 3/19/97
Date Obtained: 5/30/07

2004 Merc G.Marquis GS
DOB: 2/4/04
Date Obtained: 7/6/12

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to adventureoflink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help adventureoflink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
adventureoflink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
snakes
snakes has a spectacular aura aboutsnakes has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION-1 Sedan

Thats prob why I am having trouble trying to create my own profile photo album on here. I only have 33 posts but does that matter?. Thanks Dave

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to snakes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help snakes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
madpogue
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of

1996 SW2

You need at least 15 threads to post LINKS (even as text). Anyone can post ATTACHMENTS (as the OP's post proves).

Gallery photos are a completely different story. As of now, NOBODY can upload pics to the Photos section. The section was down for a long time following a server migration, and Charlie, our only mod/admin, took some time off as a new father. It's now up in "read only" mode, whereby you can view/browse pics that were uploaded in the past, but without the "Browse" button or file-name fill-in in the "upload" page, there's no way to upload new pics. Charlie's still a very busy guy, and maintaining this site entirely as a community service, so don't hold your breath.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Dante
Master Member
Dante is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE Red Line
2002 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
You need at least 15 threads to post LINKS (even as text). Anyone can post ATTACHMENTS (as the OP's post proves).

Gallery photos are a completely different story. As of now, NOBODY can upload pics to the Photos section. The section was down for a long time following a server migration, and Charlie, our only mod/admin, took some time off as a new father. It's now up in "read only" mode, whereby you can view/browse pics that were uploaded in the past, but without the "Browse" button or file-name fill-in in the "upload" page, there's no way to upload new pics. Charlie's still a very busy guy, and maintaining this site entirely as a community service, so don't hold your breath.
I am bummed to see that this is still the status, 9 months later. I was hoping to create a new gallery with some new pics of some work I've done, but that upload button is still AWOL.

Tupperware cars FTW!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dante's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dante reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
noonbns
noonbns is on a distinguished road

sorry to bring this thread back up but i have no idea how to get pics of my car up into the photo album do you need to have 15 posts for that as well?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to noonbns's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help noonbns reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
noonbns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
Werks11
Werks11 is on a distinguished road

sorry to have to say this again, but had you read the thread you brought back up you might understand the photo album is not yet working no matter how many posts you have.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Werks11's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Werks11 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Werks11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Scroll down to the bottom of the page in the Photo section. Perhaps Charlie (admin) can't help if the Photo section is run by PHOTOPOST.........................................

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote