SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2007, 02:47 AM   #21
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY
Default Re: 2008 VUE Red Line and Green Line Info and Photos

I'd like to see the 2007 and 2008 side by side in person. I expect some QC problems in the beginning, especially with all the problems Buick had with the Rendezvous's quality.

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2007, 01:30 PM   #22
cdp326
Master Member
cdp326 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyP View Post
I'd like to see the 2007 and 2008 side by side in person. I expect some QC problems in the beginning, especially with all the problems Buick had with the Rendezvous's quality.
What have you heard? I never heard of any Rendezvous production quality issues. (Except for quality of materials, but that's something any GM car including Saturn has had until recently.)
Similarly, I never heard anything bad of the Pontiac Aztek and quality issues (other than aforementioned cheap materials), as well as the styling.

"It's a car. We've invented the Pontiac Aztek."

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cdp326's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cdp326 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cdp326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:30 PM   #23
MJD1001
MJD1001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp326 View Post
What have you heard? I never heard of any Rendezvous production quality issues. (Except for quality of materials, but that's something any GM car including Saturn has had until recently.)
Similarly, I never heard anything bad of the Pontiac Aztek and quality issues (other than aforementioned cheap materials), as well as the styling.
I can't say I have any inside information, but I just don't get where people always say they want to wait a year or two before buying a new vehicle because of 'quality controll' problems or to let them 'get the bugs out of the new design'.

I'm sure some newly redesigned vehicles have problems...just like vehicles in their 3rd year of production do also. But the tales of massive problems with first year run vehicles are more products of the 70's and 80's. I'm not accusing anyone of this..but when I hear someone say they don't want to get the first year of a newly redesigned vehicle..about half the time it is someone who has the older model and is trying to convince themself they still have a good product.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MJD1001's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MJD1001 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MJD1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:56 PM   #24
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJD1001 View Post
I can't say I have any inside information, but I just don't get where people always say they want to wait a year or two before buying a new vehicle because of 'quality controll' problems or to let them 'get the bugs out of the new design'.

I'm sure some newly redesigned vehicles have problems...just like vehicles in their 3rd year of production do also. But the tales of massive problems with first year run vehicles are more products of the 70's and 80's. I'm not accusing anyone of this..but when I hear someone say they don't want to get the first year of a newly redesigned vehicle..about half the time it is someone who has the older model and is trying to convince themself they still have a good product.
My 1985 Olds Calais was a first year car and it was the best car I ever owned. The mechanicals were already proven from other GM cars before 1985.

It's like the Japanese they usually stagger the powertrain and body updates. Installing proven mechanicals in a new body or chassis. What a great idea that GM already did in 1985... Why do we forget proven ideas?

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #25
MatthewD102
MatthewD102 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aat1982 View Post
Called two saturn dealerships. Both dont have pricing on the 08 vue. This vehicle comes out in a few weeks and they didnt even know. They didnt even know when they were getting them. One said august. Another said September. This is a joke.
Production of the 2008 Vue begins mid-april. Dealerships should receive them no later than first week of june. Pricing is still not available, but expect around 2K more than what they are going for now.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MatthewD102's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MatthewD102 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MatthewD102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #26
wiepco
wiepco is on a distinguished road

2009 VUE Red Line

Hello , I am Wiepco from The Netherlands and I am looking for the black door pillar trims of an 2009 Opel Antara (Saturn Vue) who I have bought before on my other Antara and I have bought the pillar post trim in The States in 2008 but now I can only find the chrome ones and I do not like them .
In the black (6 piece) ones where the words "crossover SUV" .
Who can help me to find them and if you do then I would like to buy 4 sets !!
PLEASE HELP THE DUTCHMAN !!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wiepco's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wiepco reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
wiepco is offline   Reply With Quote