SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #21
oilburner
oilburner is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: New girl in Ohio (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenCoupe3.8 View Post
Wow! A quart every 75 miles? I don't think I would have done that for very long, either. How long did you drive the car before it got that bad?

The genesis is so much fun to drive...I still have a bit of trouble with the clutch at times, but I am getting much, much better. I want to go take some drifting lessons this summer

And when I get the ECU reflash/tune, I want to hit up the dyno to see what it really is putting out. And also the track, just for fun
Hard for me to remember since it was spread over so many years. Think it was about a quart every 1000 for a while and then it just jumped to about everyone 300 miles but stayed there for a good 10,000 more miles before it just went too far.

If you want to learn to drift id suggest karting first if you haven't already. Unfortunately Speeds closed in Columbus and I am not sure where else there is with real karting around there. Gensis is a good car for it from what I know. At autocross it seems like they don't want to do anything but drift. Autocross would also be a fun thing to do with your car of course.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to oilburner's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help oilburner reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
oilburner is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #22
adventureoflink
Master Member
adventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura about

1997 SL2

Hi... Welcome to Charlie's Forum. Beware of Wallmasters and the power of Gray Skull.

97 SL2
DOB: 3/19/97
Date Obtained: 5/30/07

2004 Merc G.Marquis GS
DOB: 2/4/04
Date Obtained: 7/6/12

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to adventureoflink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help adventureoflink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
adventureoflink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #23
JonesVue
JonesVue is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE Red Line

Wow, great looking ride for a 93, it looks really sharp actually. Nice work keeping that on the road, great deal for $500. Looks like a "Dave Ramsey Special".

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to JonesVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help JonesVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
JonesVue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:02 AM   #24
GenCoupe3.8
GenCoupe3.8 is on a distinguished road

1993 SC2

LOL @ "Dave Ramsey Special"

Yeah, I got the car so cheap because it wasn't running at the time - But I knew someone that could help me get it fixed, so I snagged it up real quick.

I installed my new LED bulbs in the gauges and it looks 100 times better! Now the next project is going to be replacing the headliner and sealing the sunroof leaks...Oh boy

__
White 1993 Saturn Sc2 DOHC - 5 M/T
-Lots-'O-Work completed...More to go...

Black 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Package - 6 M/T
-This is my weekend/FUN car (:

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to GenCoupe3.8's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help GenCoupe3.8 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
GenCoupe3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #25
00_SL1
00_SL1 is on a distinguished road

2001 SL2

Welcome to the site. I am new myself, joining just a couple days ago. Seems like a real good source for information/help/critizism etc... Anyways, nice looking rides you got there. Always nice to see enthusiasts of the opposite gender, and getting things done yourself to boot. Lucky man behind that cute "Mug" of yours

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 00_SL1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 00_SL1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
00_SL1 is offline   Reply With Quote