SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Former Saturn Owner Struck by "Unresponsive" and "Inattentive" Treatment from Toyota

A new feeditems entry has been added:

Former Saturn Owner Struck by "Unresponsive" and "Inattentive" Treatment from Toyota Dealer

Quote:
Reader "Capitol Hill" posed the following question to Warren Brown, the Washington Post Cars columnist: I've owned three Saturns. However, now that my L300 has died, I have decided to buy a Prius. I love the car and am happy to buy one. However, after my experience with Saturn, I was struck by how unresponsive and inattentive the Toyota dealer was. I had a similar experience 17 years ago, which is what drove me to Saturn. The only reason I stuck with Toyota this time is I really wanted the Prius. Not sure I would do it again when I buy my next car. Is this a common experience?

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links