SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
BrightOutlook
BrightOutlook is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
2001 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
Default Saturn "Spring Sales Event"

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...57704129BA8%7D

GM discounts new trucks, SUVs in March incentive deals

DETROIT (MarketWatch)
Last: 4:38pm 03/15/2007

Quote:
GM on Thursday is launching a 20-day sales campaign that offers 0% financing packages for 36 months and $1,000 discounts on a select array of models, including some newly launched editions of large SUVs and pickups.

The auto maker, trying to maintain momentum sparked by a 3.4% sales increase in February, will roll out fresh deals on products sold by its Saturn, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Pontiac dealers. The company built its February sales increase on a similar, President's Day sale, which ended earlier in March. The new program spans March 15 through April 3.

At Chevy and Saturn, the offer will be called a "Spring Sales Event,".....

Will this include the Outlook?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BrightOutlook's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BrightOutlook reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BrightOutlook is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
zielinab
zielinab is on a distinguished road

2008 Outlook XR
Default Re: Saturn "Spring Sales Event"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightOutlook View Post
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...57704129BA8%7D

GM discounts new trucks, SUVs in March incentive deals

DETROIT (MarketWatch)
Last: 4:38pm 03/15/2007

Will this include the Outlook?
Nope, I think it's only Vue, Aura, and Ion sedan.

Bummer too. I guess I get to keep waiting to get the Outlook. I'm holding out for 0% for 60mo.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to zielinab's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help zielinab reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
zielinab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
kyad12
kyad12 is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR

I also was hoping for another 0% promo. The Saturn dealer told me the new promo does not include Outlook's. I bought mine this week and was able to get the $1000 conquest rebate (non GM owner). I am guessing they are trying to move the older Vue's and Ions to make room for the new Vue and Astra. I heard from both a Saturn and GMC dealer that 0% on the Outlook/Acadia would probably not be around for a while since the vehicle is selling so well. Of course, any dealer would say that... However, I tend to agree that they wont be discounting while demand is up. We'll see what the summer brings.. If gas prices go through the roof, that may change demand a bit.

Last edited by kyad12; 03-15-2007 at 04:58 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kyad12's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kyad12 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kyad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
K-1
Master Member
K-1 is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielinab View Post
Bummer too. I guess I get to keep waiting to get the Outlook. I'm holding out for 0% for 60mo.
You're going to be waiting a while.

Toyota: Moving Forward... off a cliff at a high rate of speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to K-1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help K-1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
K-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:16 AM   #5
zielinab
zielinab is on a distinguished road

2008 Outlook XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-1 View Post
You're going to be waiting a while.
I've got time. I'm not in any hurry to start throwing away money on interest payments. Our current vehicles are doing just fine, and the last two new ones we've bought have been at 0% (04 Trailblazer, and the 03 Venture it replaced). They'll get around to it eventually (IMO).

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to zielinab's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help zielinab reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
zielinab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:21 AM   #6
K-1
Master Member
K-1 is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielinab View Post
I've got time. I'm not in any hurry to start throwing away money on interest payments. Our current vehicles are doing just fine, and the last two new ones we've bought have been at 0% (04 Trailblazer, and the 03 Venture it replaced). They'll get around to it eventually (IMO).
0% for 36mos, maybe, 48mos tops - but not 60mos. With how GMAC is getting hit with sub-prime loans, I wouldn't expect 0% for 5yrs anytime soon.

Toyota: Moving Forward... off a cliff at a high rate of speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to K-1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help K-1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
K-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
beach109
Advanced Member
beach109 is on a distinguished road

Right now, no, nothing on the Outlook or Acadia. Last month's bonuses really did pick up some things that were already going very well, but sales have continued to grow and with MSRP's themselves that are quite reasonable, they're selling the same without cash or financing on the hood.

Not to say you won't see it again, like later in the model year, just that when it isn't needed, it isn't there, for obvious reasons.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to beach109's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help beach109 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
beach109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:35 AM   #8
MatthewD102
MatthewD102 is on a distinguished road

GMAC has some great leasing programs going on with the outlook in the midwest, however every terrotory has different programs. It may be different were you live but most of our outlooks are being leased, or cash purchased (must be nice). Dealerships up this way (cincinnati, oh) are having problems stocking them fast enough so an incentive would be pretty useless since there aren't too many out there to take delivery. It would be like putting 0% for 60 months on the sky... why bother.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MatthewD102's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MatthewD102 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MatthewD102 is offline   Reply With Quote