SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
TCCustoms
TCCustoms is on a distinguished road

1999 SC2
Default S-Series Black emblems?

I had a set on my 97 and loved the look so i want to do it again...no local dealer to call and check with so wanted to see if anyone knew of an online place or if Dealers still have them?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TCCustoms's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TCCustoms reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TCCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
OldNuc
OldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant future

1998 SC2
Default Re: S-Series Black emblems?

You can try Get Saturn Parts http://www.trademotion.com/splash/in...?siteid=214643

And there used to be a couple of on-line sellers of them. For some reason i can not find them now..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OldNuc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OldNuc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
OldNuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
saturnsl293
Advanced Member
saturnsl293 is on a distinguished road

1993 SL2

Nuc-I actually looked there earlier and they only showed one which I assume is the "normal" red one though I didn't look at 94/99

only site I knew for sure that had them was sda but since they shut down no idea anymore

TC-you could try looking around your local jy for any hce's that might be in there

car bought 12/15/07
car MIA as of 7/29/09, recovered 8/5/09

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturnsl293's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturnsl293 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturnsl293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
OldNuc
OldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant futureOldNuc has a brilliant future

1998 SC2

With a bit of research I found teh folowing.

Black fender emblem 21110116 -> 21111190
Black rear emblem 21111205
Large black front bumper emblem 21111202

Earlier car with the small front emblem uses the fender part number. Get Saturn Parts lists them in the catalog, about 8.30 ea.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=214643

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help OldNuc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
TCCustoms
TCCustoms is on a distinguished road

1999 SC2

good man, calling tomorrow to confirm the part #'s since the one doenst actually say BLACK EMBLEM and then ordering if thats the right one. I hate places like that where you cant get a shipping quote before buying so i'll have to ask about that also...but thanks alot for the well needed help. I was looking in the wrong place as i never thought to look in the fender and bumper section as i looked in the emblems or something and couldnt find them.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TCCustoms's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TCCustoms reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TCCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
OldNuc

1998 SC2

One of those numbers was difficult to come by as the parts book has an error. The front emblem is different sizes for different years. Gen 2 is a large one.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 10-05-2011, 06:15 AM   #7
jderry
jderry is on a distinguished road

1996 SC1
2001 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

So for a 1996 SC1, I need three fender badges correct?

1996 Chevy Camaro Base Model
+ 2 cylinder mod.
12.57 @ 114 mph 1.76 60'

1996 Saturn SC1.5...
Saved from the junk yard.
The Daily Driver

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jderry's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jderry reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jderry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:44 AM   #8
OldNuc

1998 SC2

If the present badges are all the same size they use the same part. The fender badges are pretty much standard but the front and rear have changed sizes over the years and various models. The problem is that the parts book is not all that informative on what goes there and black was not a common item used on all cars.

You can use this part number lookup to see what you can find to verify that those are correct. http://parts.nalleygmc.com/default.aspx

REWARD EXCELLENCE!