SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default 2009 Saturn Vue Brochure

A new image entry has been added:

2009 Saturn Vue Brochure

Quote:
Saturn's snazzy 2009 Vue brochure is out, complete with glossy photos and chock full of information about this model year's Vue lineup. Inside you'll find information about the yet-to-be-officially-announced Vue XR 4-cylinder, along with details about the Vue "BAS" and "2-Mode" hybrids.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
kae
kae is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 2.4L
2004 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: 2009 Saturn Vue Brochure

Only thing I really wish those of us with the 08's had an option of is the Bluetooth. Can't even find a good bluetooth alternative that works on the 08's by using the car speakers. Thanks for posting this though. I was curious of the changes...doesn't seem like many.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
GFloyd
GFloyd is on a distinguished road

The Bluetooth is sweet! I picked up my 09 XE on Monday and love it! The remote-start feature is cool too, but I don't think I'll use it much.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to GFloyd's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help GFloyd reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
GFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #4
mmg
mmg is on a distinguished road

I heard that the '09 XEs don't have the bluetooth included in the Performance package; just the XRs. It is supposed to be included in the XEs later on...

I do have it on my '09 XR and it is nice. The only thing I don't like is when I make a call, you don't hear any noise (i.e. ringing) until the party answers the phone... Once they answer, it works fine.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mmg's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mmg reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
kae
kae is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 2.4L
2004 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmg View Post
I heard that the '09 XEs don't have the bluetooth included in the Performance package; just the XRs. It is supposed to be included in the XEs later on...

I do have it on my '09 XR and it is nice. The only thing I don't like is when I make a call, you don't hear any noise (i.e. ringing) until the party answers the phone... Once they answer, it works fine.
Based on the info on Saturn.com it does come on the XE with the Performance Package...at least that's what it showed yesterday when I went to look...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
PortCityShawn
PortCityShawn is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 2.2L

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae View Post
Based on the info on Saturn.com it does come on the XE with the Performance Package...at least that's what it showed yesterday when I went to look...
Performance no... Preferred Package does include the Bluetooth Connectivity option.

Preferred Package: $1,020.00
Includes 8-way power driver's seat adjuster, driver lumbar adjuster, leather-wrapped steering wheel, outside heated power-adjustable mirrors, lighted vanity visor mirrors, single-zone automatic climate control, floor mats, cargo area divider net, and Bluetooth(R) wireless technology for select compatible phones

Shawn

Shawn Beaudoin
eBusiness Manager
Saturn of Portsmouth
Portsmouth, NH

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PortCityShawn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PortCityShawn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
PortCityShawn is offline   Reply With Quote