View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #13
macantley
macantley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: new to me, 2006 saturn vue 102k miles horrible grinding in rear when AWD is engag

*IF* i get a chance today ill record it and make a Youtube video of the souond, not sure if i can combine two different video's but i can put it on the lift and move the inner tripods in the differential as well, I've got a whole host of things that i have to do today so it may not get done today as i just got my wife back from the hospital last night from a surgery on a broken leg. From what i've seen the fluid is about 60 bucks to replace/refill, a used complete rear diff with 60 day warranty is $185 delivered to my house from a local salvage yard, granted id have to put new fluid in the rear diff that i buy if i go that route.

I'd hold off on anymore comments till i can post up some video's for you guys, I do appreciate all the help, I'll probably drain the fluid from the rear as well just to check for any metal fragments.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to macantley's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help macantley reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
macantley is offline   Reply With Quote