View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:40 AM   #1
cloud819
Master Member
cloud819 will become famous soon enough

2001 SC2
Default Explicit Exhaust Pics Under 56K warning.

My new Exhaust is on. Headers, highflow cat, 2.5 inch mandrel bent (except for 1 turn). It turned out really nice. A little louder than I wanted, but everyone says it sounds about right. It look soo much like a Thermal it is a little scary.

The guy did a great job. He is one of the top car guys here in New Mexico, and is currently in talks with the discovery channel in having his own show. He also may be on OverHaulin' next season. Some day you will see him on TV; he is known as Fred "The Car Guy". One of the coolest people I have ever met. He gave me an absoulte steal on the whole thing. $300, I supplied the mufflers, hearder and cat.

He took the time to mill out the back of the OBX flange too. All of the emission control stuff is intact. He also placed anouther bung (hence the spark plug acting as a plug) in the exhaust for my future WBO2 upgrade. Anyway enjoy the pictures.

Images moved to attachments by administrator.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg underfrontsized.jpg (84.2 KB, 793 views)
File Type: jpg underrearsized.jpg (87.0 KB, 563 views)
File Type: jpg tailsized.jpg (80.2 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg tailanglesized.jpg (83.8 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg headersized.jpg (73.0 KB, 746 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cloud819's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cloud819 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links