Thread: Proud owner
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #1
webhair
webhair is on a distinguished road

Default Proud owner

Well, they had an XR sitting there configured pretty much just like I wanted. it has been sitting in my drive way since Friday night. It is an XR, Silver, Black Cloth.... not much more. Price was right. I have been all over Atlanta looking at them and this one was the right price with the right options.

There were two options I would have liked to have - Towing package and XM radio. Not a big deal on either because I will add a hitch and XM to it. The hitch in time (no rush - I still have my Silverado for towing. XM is looking to be a little more difficult. The dealer said they can not add it. I am thinking it can be easily added. It is just a plug in module. The radio already supports it. Now I am on a mission to find the correct part. It appears the GM has changed their radio technology. The new ones (2007) are using a LAN BUS system.

Oh well - hopefully the aftermarket will not be far behind.

Time to go play in the garage again....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to webhair's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help webhair reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
webhair is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links