Thread: Saturn TDI
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #20
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Saturn TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy123 View Post
fdryer, when I was pouring through the ECU wires on the TDI I don't recall seeing anything going to the fan but it's very possible I overlooked it....
Presuming you're transplanting this diesel engine, wiring and ecu onto a Saturn, you're using the cooling system specs for the diesel. This shouldn't be a problem mating Saturn's cooling fan to this setup presuming you have both wiring diagrams or will once you select a model. Wiring diagrams are available from alldata, Mitchell or http://workshop-manuals.com/. If I'm still around when you start this project with a specific Saturn, I may be able to provide wiring diagrams. Other members here may have access to manuals too.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote