View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #8
caveeagle
caveeagle is a glorious beacon of lightcaveeagle is a glorious beacon of lightcaveeagle is a glorious beacon of lightcaveeagle is a glorious beacon of lightcaveeagle is a glorious beacon of light

2005 VUE 2.2L
2001 SC2
Default Re: Somebody help here :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmasher View Post
For $1,000 you can somewhat reliably break maybe 160hp.
No offense.... but anyone investing $1,000 to and 30-40 HP to a saturn needs their head examined.

If you actually have the $1,000, put it in the bank! Get a real performance car that will not be a total waste of time/effort.

You actually get more "real" speed out of suspension/handling anyway. So if you absolutely MUST mod your saturn.... go to work on the suspension, chasis and brakes.

Just for refrence: I can add roughly 100hp to my cobra (easily) with way less then $1,000 in mods. I know this is WAY off topic, but if you want performance..... start with a car that at least in the ball park!

Mark
'05 Vue, '02SL1, '01SC2a, '01SC2b, '99SL1 :::::> '04 SVT Cobra, '67 Mustang Vert.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to caveeagle's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help caveeagle reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
caveeagle is offline   Reply With Quote