View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #11
khansen30
khansen30 is on a distinguished road

2008 AURA XR
Default Re: Just wanted to say goodbye to all Saturn fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Lee View Post
HI,
Ive been reading the Acadia forum on edmunds.com. Most of the problems that I've read are regarding engine/transmission issues and 'bad' gas mileage.

On my 2008 Saturn, I used to get pretty close to the sticker (gas mileage) which was about 16 city and 24-25 Hwy.

Several Acadia owners are getting around 10 -12 city and about 16-18 Hwy. That's really bad.

When I read the Acadia.net location, you will see some common issues mention here (Water leak, headlight wiring harness and Transmission issues.

BL
A better site I would look at is the acadiaforum.net and the sister sites enclaveforum.net, traverseforum.net, and saturnoutlookforum.net. funkar is right that the problems were across the board on all the Lambdas. Gas mileage is a touchy subject as most of the problems depend on the driving habits of the owner. In town I get 13 to 14 because there is not a lot of highway driving in town here, lots of stop and go, so on... On the highway I get 22 to 28 depending on the conditions. This is what I get on my 09 Acadia with the 3.6 DI engine that I got on my non DI engine in the Outlook. I have been trouble free except for the steering shaft noise on my 09, which I also had on my 07 Outlook.
2009 GMC SLT2 Acadia (Mine)
Quicksilver - Titanium Leather
Everything

2008 Aura XR (Wifes)
Red Jewel - Tan Leather
Advanced Audio - Sunroof
khansen30 is offline   Reply With Quote