View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:00 PM   #6
peakcelln
peakcelln is on a distinguished road

Default Re: special policy coveage for p/s pump&steering gear houseing

Quote:
Originally Posted by satlite440 View Post
at this moment the gear assembly is not covered...the upper housing where the spool control is.is covered....if a steering gear is replace an alignment is to be done for toe set under warrenty...recommended for customer pay...
We bought a GM Certified 2009 Saturn Outlook in 2012. in the first month I went to the local GM dealership and complained about the slight "Whining" I heard that sounded like it was a power steering problem. The said it sounded fine. I then went in again a few months later with the same complaint; and once again they said it was the normal engine sound.

A few weeks ago the power steering started leeking and i used soem of the Marvel stop leaked. It fixed for a little bit, but now its worse than ever. We took it into our trusted mechanic and he said there was a Tech Bulliten, but it also said customer had to pay for it. The cost is $915, mostly labor!

Am I covered under #14329, my wife and I are freaking out, we can't even come close to affording this! Please help!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to peakcelln's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help peakcelln reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
peakcelln is offline   Reply With Quote